Which Muppet Are You? quiz

Vincent L

Reaction score
Forgot to post the result comment:

You scored as Robin the Frog.
"Aaw, you're so cuuute! You may be small, but you have big things for your future! Look out, world!"

Hubert

Reaction score
OK, I took it. I pasted my results, the little bars came up. You'll have to deal with it. :smile:

Interesting how I don't really feel a lot like Gonzo. However, the description is:
"You might be far out there, but you sure know how to have fun! People love you for the wacky things you do! Whoopeee!"
Maybe I am more Gonzo-ish than I thought that is true about me

The Great Gonzo
75%
Robin the Frog
63%
Fozzie Bear
63%
Rowlf the Dog
50%
Rizzo the Rat
50%
Sam the Eagle
38%
Statler and Waldorf
38%
Pepe
38%
The Swedish Chef
25%
Miss Piggy
25%
Sweetums
25%
Kermit the Frog
25%
Janice
13%
Animal
13%

EDIT: Nevermind. The bars went away

bandit

Reaction score
Nevermind. The bars went away
Same thing thing happened to me. Hahaha. Hmmmm interesting. If you're a goof, then you could definitely be a Gonzo, I guess. I'm still trying to reconcile the Kermit thing. :confused:

Vincent L

Reaction score
OK, I took it. I pasted my results, the little bars came up. You'll have to deal with it. :smile:
Wait, you can copy and paste the results? And I actually went and typed all that stuff…

Hubert

Reaction score
Same thing thing happened to me. Hahaha. Hmmmm interesting. If you're a goof, then you could definitely be a Gonzo, I guess. I'm still trying to reconcile the Kermit thing. :confused:
Boy, oh, boy. First a blundering idiot, then a goof. What're ya gonna call me next? :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Boy, oh, boy. First a blundering idiot, then a goof. What're ya gonna call me next? :smile:
*LOL* FRIEND, naturally. That's how it always works in these things. You've just got to navigate the choppy waters of relentless teasing and understand it's my own secret language.
Or chunkhead might do the trick too.
BESIDES, Gonzo is a goof. I can't help if you resemble him. ^_- For what its worth, he's a loveable goof.

Hubert

Reaction score
*LOL* FRIEND, naturally. That's how it always works in these things. You've just got to navigate the choppy waters of relentless teasing and understand it's my own secret language.
Or chunkhead might do the trick too.
BESIDES, Gonzo is a goof. I can't help if you resemble him. ^_- For what its worth, he's a loveable goof.
Yeah. I know. Relentless teasing is also my secret language. Mine's just really hard to decode. :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
*grins* Naw! Thats what I like about ya. Anyone who is a Gonzo is A - OK in my book!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I don't think anyone chose this.
I would go with a mixture of Lips, Janice:flirt:, and Zoot:cool: