Which Miss Piggy do you guys like the best?

wockawocka

Reaction score
hey Nat, i figured out what's with Miss Piggy's eyes in TMM. she doesn't have nearly as much eyeshadow on, later, the purple brings out her eyes more. :wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I like her best in the early movies, especially GMC-when Kermit comes to pick her up at John Cleese's house is my favorite, she just looks so pretty. And of course TMM! I'm not such a big fan of the current/modern Piggy. I'm not saying it's bad...it's just not my favorite.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I prefer the Miss Piggy from TMS: Sex and Violence, even though its not totally certain that she is Miss Piggy (hehe). I'm kdding though, my preferance is and will always be the GMC Piggy. GMC is my fav. :big_grin:

-Matt

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I like her current look, as seen in the Weezer video. I think she looks just like Kim Cattral on Sex & The City. In fact, the more I think about it, the more Miss Piggy reminds me of a G-rated version of Samantha!

Natalie

Reaction score
<<<<I think she looks just like Kim Cattral on Sex & The City. In fact, the more I think about it, the more Miss Piggy reminds me of a G-rated version of Samantha!>>>>

Well, she'll always remind me of me too! (Mostly looks, but the way she acts too sometimes!)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Kim Cattral is on Sex and the City? I don't get HBO so I wouldn't know. A friend of mine was obsessed with her after seeing her in a movie...he even wrote a song for her:

Kim Cattral, Kim Cattral, Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim Cattral
You Were in Mannequin and that was a really good movie
Kim Cattral-AL!
Kim Cattral, Kim Cattral, Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim Cattral
You've never made a bad film, oh what the h*ll, ring my bell lets go to the Dells, our relationship will gel I love your smell, Your Charlton Heston for ConTel, I Love You Kimmm
I like the dress you wore the Ace Awards
CATTRAL!!!!

I think only grail might know what I'm talking about :big_grin:

-Matt

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I liked Miss Piggy Best in "The Great Muppet Caper". She did look her best in that movie I thought. I didn't like her hair in Muppets Take Manhattan. The new Miss Piggy also looks really good with Eric Jacobsen doing her I think.

Sir Didymus

Natalie

Reaction score
<<<<The new Miss Piggy also looks really good with Eric Jacobsen doing her I think.>>>>

Is that who does her hair and stuff? who does that? I would think it'd be awesome to do her hair and design her wardrobe and stuff.