Which characters do you think needed more notice?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hmmm... i dunno... thats really a tough one. Maybe Ma Gorg? I mean, each of the Fraggles had their own episodes n all (what i mean is they rotated who was the main focus)... I sit here n think, and its like i can't think of anyone who needed more focus... but i dunno of an episode where Ma had a BIG part in it.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I think the five main Fraggles all got pretty equal attention on the show which is cool. They did a great job not making the show about just one of them. I would have loved to see more of Convincing John. He was just an awesome chacter. One of my favorite episodes is the Preachification of Convincing John. On a similar note I would have liked to see more of Doc's and Gobo's relationship. I wish he had found out about the Fraggles before the second to last episode since that would have been a fun relationship to watch grow.

Brian Damage

Reaction score
And the conversations between Gobo and Doc could have provided another way of looking at both worlds.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Cantus! Cantus! Cantus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Cotterpin too.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
The Fraggle Five all had their equal share of exposure, but I do believe a few more Cantus appearances wouldn't have hurt, but the rock must be a big place, so his rare appearances go with him wondering the rock and it only made his few appearances that much more special.

I do wish they would have done more with the secondary characters, such as Lou, Tosh, and Storyteller. There was just so much more they could have done with them, but maybe none of the writers could figure out how to put them into the scripts and still stick to the main focal points of the story.