WHEW! I'm back!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Saturday afternoon, my computer decided to up & crash on me.So I lost EVERYTHING!! :mad: Passwords,pictures, music files, you name it. Luckily I have the passwords back. The pictures & music files are goners though. :cry: Hopefully this won't happen again.
Kathy aka Prairie Dawn

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kathy is that you? :wink: Oh yes it is! It's good to hear from you! Glad you computer's working again!

Take care!

Zack)Rowlf the, it's good to hear from anybody and everybody! :smile: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! I'd go nuts without my computer; plus the fact that I have everything saved on it it'd be a major loss to me. Hope all is well there!

Kev)Foz the, I'm glad to see Zack's posting these things again! :embarrassed: Bear.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks for the "Welcome Back!" guys!

Nice to know I've been missed!When my computer bit the dust I was NOT what you'd call happy! :mad: (And trust me...seeing an angry "Prairie Dawn" isn't pretty!)
Kathy :smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
YAY!! I'd go nuts without my computer; plus the fact that I have everything saved on it it'd be a major loss to me.
Same with me, I guess it would be a good idea to back up all my important stuff.

Katzi428

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Same with me, I guess it would be a good idea to back up all my important stuff.
Yeah...I should have done that. Oh well...we live & learn I guess.
Kathy

dmx10101

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Yeah...I should have done that. Oh well...we live & learn I guess.
Kathy
Yeah, I guess I should do it soon since I have all my music, picsand writings stored on the computer and now back ups of any of it.

P.S.- We both live in FLA.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I bought a TON of cd's just for back up purposes.

Hmmm...think those backup CDs will fix my toilet now?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kev)Foz the, I'm glad to see Zack's posting these things again! Bear.
Thanks Kev, it's great to be posting here!

as for lossing everthing on computers,that stinks, i lost a lot of junk this past summer, most of it was junk but the music wasn't. now i can't even find any of the songs! Why can't SS release Kermit's Do Op Hop song on CD?!?!

Zach) Rowlf the, my endings come and go...but they always end.get it? :smile: eh it's not that funny...Dog.

Erine81981

Reaction score
u had the Do wop song from Kermit? I LOVE that song. I've looked for it everywhere and I can't find it. Where did u get it?