Where's Kermit?

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Where's Kermit?

After a hurricane hits Los Angeles, Kermit disappears. Now The muppets have to look for him. But will they find him? Or is it too late?

Chapter one

It was a very windy day in Los Angeles.At the boarding house The muppets had to prepare for the storm, a hurricane was going to hit LA very soon.
"We have to hide in the basement, hurry up" Scooter said and looked outside.
"I hope it's not a big one" Fozzie said and walked down the basement. The muppets walked down the basement and looked around. "Where's Kermit?" Walter asked. "He's over there at the corner" Rizzo said and pointed over to the corner. "No Rizzo, that's Constantine" Scooter said. Constantine just stared at them and rolled his eyes.
"He's at the theater" Fozzie said. "Why is he there in this storm?" Walter asked worried.
"He had to fix something" Fozzie told him.

"He will be back soon. I talked with him on the phone ten minutes ago" Piggy said as she walked down the stairs. "Uhm Miss Piggy? Why do you have bags with you?" Scooter asked and looked at the bags she brought with her. "Oh Scooter dear it's my designer dresses, and I can't let the storm take my dresses" Piggy said. "Guys be quiet I'm trying to watch the news" Gonzo said and turned up the volume on the tv.

"Here's a Muppet new flash" The newsman said. "A hurricane its getting closer to LA. Stay inside and don't go outside." Suddenly the tv went black. "What happened?" Gonzo said and tried to turn the tv on again, but it didn't work. And then the lights in the room went black too. "I can't see a thing" Scooter said. "I have a flashlight" A voice said. A tiny light went on. And it was Bunsen who had the flashlight "I think I builded a hurricane protector once, but I don't remember where I left it" Bunsen said. "Oh great where is it?" Gonzo asked. "Meep meep mo" Beaker said. "Oh thats right it's at the Theater" Bunsen said. "Great" Someone mumbled. "Okay now i'm worried for Kermit, he doesn't answer my calls" Piggy said and looked worried on her phone. "Oh no I hope he's alright" Scooter said.

Suddenly the house startet to shake alot. The hurricane was over the house now. They could feel the strong wind from it and power. It was a lot screaming and crying. They hoped that they're house would still be there after the storm and not teared away.

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

Half an hour later the storm was over. The Muppets was afraid to see what could have happened to their house. They walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door and looked out, it seemed that the house was alright. But in the living room there was a tree that had fallen through a window and broke it. It was a mess in there. And the frontdoor was gone.

"It's a mess in here" Scooter said and sighed. "What do we do with the tree?" Fozzie asked and walked over to the tree. "I don't know" Scooter said. "Man this doesn't look good" Floyd said and lay his arm around Janice waist. "Guys I think you should get out here" Rowlf yelled from outside. They walked out on the porch and looked out on their neighborhood. Some house were broken because of the hurricane, and trees were scattered on the road.

"I don't have words" Scooter said. "I hope our neighbor are alright" Gonzo said. "KERMIT ARE YOU OUT HERE" Piggy screamed and ran out to the others. "He's probably still at the theater. Maybe he drove back because of the storm" Fozzie said and stroked her on the back. "But i'm so worry about him" Piggy said and sobbed. "We can go there later to see if he's still there. Right now we have to clean the house, and help ours neighbors" Scooter said. "Can't you call him again?" Walter asked. "I can't the phone line is dead" Piggy cried and ran inside.

The muppets went inside to clean the house and some of them went to their neighbors to help. Piggy sat and cried in the basement, she was so worried for Kermit. She hoped he was okay and not hurt.

End of chapter two.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

Later that day The muppets was done cleaning the house, the fire service had helped them to remove the tree from their living room. And they had helped the neighbors too. Now they had to get a new frontdoor and fix the wall and a new window.

Miss Piggy who had been in basement the whole day walked up and looked around. "Does no one here care about Kermit?" Piggy asked "He's still not home" "Miss Piggy we do care and we are worried for him too, but the roads have been closed." Scooter said. "Fine no one cares" Piggy sighed "I drive to the Theater to see if him is alright" Piggy said and ran out. "Wait for me i'm coming with you" Fozzie said and ran after her. "Uhm me too" Scooter said "If Kermit returns please give us a call" "IF YOU ARE TAKING THE BUS CAN YOU FILL UP SOME GAS?" Dr. Teeth shoutet. "NO!" Piggy yelled from outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They arrived at the theater and parked the bus on the parking lot. "I can't see his car" Piggy said worried and ran out of the bus. Scooter looked worried on Fozzie "Okay now i'm worried" Scooter said and walked out of the bus. Piggy ran up to the backstage doors and tried to open it but it was locked. "Oh no it's locked. Kermit are you in there?" Piggy yelled and knocked on the door. "I've never seen Miss Piggy so upset before" Fozzie said and walked over to her. "Scooter do you have the keys with you?" Piggy asked. "Yes" Scooter said and looked in his pockets after the keys. Piggy grabbed the keys out of his hand and unlocked the door and ran inside. "I hope he's not hurt" Fozzie said and walked inside. "Yeah me too" Scooter said and followed him.

Inside the Theater it was empty and dark and quiet. "It's no one here" Scooter said. "He have to be here" Piggy cried and ran out on the stage to look for him "KERMIT" "I'm sorry Piggy, but he's not here" Scooter said. "B-but w-where can he be?" Piggy sniffled. "Try call him again" Fozzie said. Piggy nodded and picked up her phone and called him. "His phone line is still dead" Piggy cried. "Oh no" Scooter whispered. "You don't think the storm took him?" Fozzie asked. "WHAT? HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT?" Piggy screamed and cried. "HE'S NOT DEAD" "Piggy we didn't say that" Scooter said and tried to calm her down. "DON'T TOUCH ME" Piggy screamed. " Calm down" Fozzie said. "Come one we have to tell the others" Scooter said "I hope he's still alive". Fozzie helped Piggy out of the theater.

When they came outside the media was there "Oh great not now" Scooter said and ran up to the car. The media screamed and asked them question of what they was doing here. It's a good thing that they didn't know about Kermit's disappearing. Fozzie helped Piggy in to the bus and drove away.

End of chapter three.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four.

It's been a week since Kermit's disappearing and it's been no sights of from him at all. The muppets and the police and some volunteers have been looking for him in a week now. Kermit's fans are very upset about this and some of them think he's dead and have just given up.

Miss Piggy had also tried to help them but she gave up looking for him three days ago. She knew he was alive out there somewhere. Did he leave The muppets? She tought.
Miss Piggy sat up on her bedroom upset and alone. She looked a photo of her and Kermit, a tear ran down from her eye. "Oh Kermie, where are you? Please come back to us" Piggy said to herself and teared up. She then looked on a necklace Kermit gave her two weeks ago. It was a big diamond heart, he gave her that when shared a romantic night in a hotel room.

Flashback:
On a hotel room two weeks ago, Kermit and Piggy were having a good night together.
They sat on the bed together and looked into eachothers eyes. "I'm so glad that i'm alone with you" Kermit said and kissed her gently on the lips. Piggy pulled away and looked him in to the eyes. "Oh Kermie you're so sweet to me" Piggy said. "I know" Kermit said and kissed her hand. Piggy giggled at this. "I want to give you something" Kermit said and took up his bag from the floor. "What?" Piggy asked curiously. "Close your eyes" Kermit said. She closed her eyes and waited. Kermit took out a box from the bag and opened it. "You can open your eyes now" Kermit said. Piggy opened her eyes and could see a big diamond shaped heart in the box. She gaped at this and placed her han over her mouth. "Oh Kermie" She whispered. "It's for you" Kermit said and placed it around her neck. Piggy looked at it and looked back at Kermit again "It's so beatiful. Thank vous" Piggy said in tears. "But you are more beatiful" Kermit said and wiped away the tears from her face. "I love you, Kermie" Piggy said. "I love you too" Kermit said and slowly pushed her down on the bed and kissed her neck. "Oh Kermie" She said and enjoyed it. He then kissed her passionately on the lips.

End of flashback.

Piggy would always remember that night they had together, and that would probably be their last night together. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. "Leave me alone" Piggy said. "But Miss Piggy it's me Robin" Robin said behind the door. Robin? When did he come?. "Oh Robin. Come in" Piggy said and wiped away her tears. Robin opened the door and ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey Robin" Piggy said and hugged him back. "I can't belive Uncle Kermit is gone" Robin cried. "Oh Robin he's not. He's still out there alive and probably hurt" Piggy said and stroked his back. "A-are you sure?" Robin sniffled. "Yes I have a feeling" Piggy said. "I miss him" Robin said. "We all do that" Piggy said and wiped away his tears. "Miss Piggy? Can I call you aunt?" Robin asked. At that question she was a little surprise"Of course honey" Piggy said and kissed his forehead. "Thank you aunt Piggy" Robin said.

End of chapter four.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

Later on the afternoon The muppets was done looking for Kermit for the day, but the police was still out there looking for him. "Do you think they will find him?" Fozzie asked and took a zip of his coffee. "I don't know. It's weird that he just disappeared without a trace" Scooter sighed. "I think we should give up" Gonzo said as he looked out the window. "Please don't say that" Fozzie said.

"Hey guys" A voice said. They turned around and saw Robin walked down the stars. "Hey Robin" Scooter said and smiled to him. "Piggy doesn't want to come down" Robin said. "We know that" Walter said. "The pig would probably never come out of her room again" Floyd said as he played on his guitar. "She need to talk about this" Scooter said. "Guys be quiet Robin is crying" Fozzie said and walked over to Robin and comforted him. "It's going to be alright, don't cry" Fozzie said and wiped away his tears. "I'm n-never g-going to see u-uncle Kermit again" Robin cryed. "Of course you are" Walter said nervous. "Don't say that if you don't mean it" Rowlf said as he walked in the living room. They all looked irritated at Rowlf, and Robin startet to cry more. "Great" Gonzo mumbled.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Scooter walked over to the door and opened it, and it was the police that was standing there. "Yes? Did you find him?" Scooter asked. The muppets gathered around the frontdoor to hear more. The police men looked nervous. "Well not actually" The police man said. "And what do you mean by that?" Scooter asked. "We found his car and it was crashed into a tree" the other police man said. "So are you telling us that Kermit is dead?" Fozzie asked worried. "We don't know. The car was empty. And we found blood on the steering wheel" the police man said. "WHAT? BLOOD?" Scooter yelled. "Yes and we belive it's his blood" the police man said "And we found his phone and wallet" Scooter looked at his phone and wallet and couldn't belive it. "W-where did you find his car?" Gonzo asked. "Not far from here. We belive he took another way because of the storm that day" The other plice man said.

"WHAT?" A loud voice yelled. They all turned around and saw Miss Piggy at the end of the stars. "Miss Piggy? H-how long have you been standing here?" Fozzie asked. "Long enough to hear the whole conversation" Piggy said with tears in her eyes and walked over the police men. "So you are telling them that you are just giving up?" Piggy asked and grabbed Kermit's phone and wallet out the police man hand. "No I never said that" the police man said nervous. "Good. Because if you do I will sue you guys. You are going to find him" Piggy demanded and slammed the door in their face. "Why did you do that?" Scooter asked. Piggy didn't answer him and ran up on her room crying. They all looked at eachother with sad faces and couldn't belive what they just heard.

End of chapter five

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six - part one

"Here's a Muppets new flash. It's been six months since Kermit's disappearing and he's still not found. And today The muppets are going to have a memorial for Kermit at the theater" The newsman said "And if you excuse me i'm going to join them."

Yes, today The muppets was going to have a memorial for Kermit at the theater. And it was going to be full of people there to say goodbye to Kermit. And it was going to be live on television too. The police gave up a while ago, they looked everywhere for him but with no luck.

Backstage at the Theater The Muppets was soon ready to start the memorial. They are going sing and speech. "Are you guys ready?" Scooter asked. "No, i'm ready to say goodbye to him" Fozzie sighed. "Hey it's going to be alright" Rowlf said " Remember he lives on in our heart now" Fozzie smiled and looked at his speech. "Where's Miss Piggy?" Scooter asked and looked around. "In her dressing room" Janice said. "Can you go and get her?" Scooter asked. "Yeah" Janice said and walked up to her dressing room and knocked "Miss Piggy are you like ready?" Janice asked. "No" Piggy said. Janice and walked inside.

"Miss Piggy you have to hurry" Janice said and walked over to Piggy. "I'm not ready" Piggy cryed. "Piggy I think Kermit would be proud of you if you did this for him" Janice said and placed her hand on her shoulder. "But he's not dead" Piggy sniffled. "Come on" Janice said and gave her a hug. Janice walked out the door and so did Piggy. "Are you alright, Miss Piggy?" Scooter asked "No" She whispered. The muppets held eachothers hand and walked out on stage.

On the stage it was full of photos of Kermit and flowers. And the room was full of people and media. Scooter was going to speak first, he walked over to the microphone."Hello everybody and thanks for being here today" Scooter said "Some of you think he's still alive or dead, but remember if he's dead he lives on in our heart" Scooter smiled "And I think he would be happy that you all are here today. But that was all I had to say about Kermit. Fozzie want to say some words for him" Scooter said and walked away from the microphone. Fozzie walked up to the mikrophone and looked out to the audience. "Wow this is going to be hard, but I have to keep on" Fozzie said. "Kermit the Frog was my best friend and he always will be. Why did a good guy like him disappear? Thats a question I never will get a answer on" Fozzie cried. "Kermit liked my jokes, though he didn't show it very much and I know my jokes are bad. I know Kermit it still alive and I haven't given up on him yet. I am out everyday to look for him. I'm going to miss him very much. Who are going to yell at me now? Rest in peace my friend, i love you." Fozzie said and startet to cry very much now. The audience cried too. "I'm g-going to s-sing a song for him, a song that me and Kermit sand together in our first movie. Rowlf are going to sing it with me" Fozzie said. Rolwf was ready to sing with Fozzie and walked over to his Piano.

Rowlf: Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends you can't lose,

Fozzie:This could become a habit!
Rowlf: Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it (yeah!),
Together we'll nab it,

Fozzie: We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!
(Cab it?)

Fozzie & Rowlf: Movin' right along.
Fozzie: Footloose and fancy-free.
Rowlf: Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.
Fozzie & Rowlf: Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
Rowlf: We'll learn to share the load.
Fozzie; We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.

Rowlf: Movin' right along,
We've found a life on the highway.

Fozzie: And your way is my way,
Rowlf: So trust my navigation.

Fozzie: California here we come, the pie-in-the-sky-land.
Rowlf: Palm trees, and warm sand.
Fozzie: Though sadly we just left Rhode Island.
(We did what?!)
(Just forget it.)

Fozzie & Rowlf: Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
Rowlf: Hey LA, where've you gone?
Fozzie: Send someone to fetch us, were in Sasketchewan!

Fozzie and Rowlf: Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
Rowlf: You take it, you know best.
Fozzie: Hey, I've never seen the sun come up in the West?

Movin' right along.
We're truly birds of a feather,
We're in this together and we know where we're going.
Movie stars with flashy cars and life with the top down.
We're storming the big town,
(Yeah, Storm is right should it be snowing?)
(Uh, no I don't think so...)

Movin' right along,
Do I see signs of men?
Yeah, "welcome" on the same post that says "come back again."
Moving right along, nice town!
Footloose and fancy-free,
You're ready for the big time...
Is it ready for me?

Movin' right along,
Movin' right along,
Movin' right along,
Movin' right along.

"Goodbye my friend" Fozzie and cried. Rowlf got of his piano and walked over to Fozzie and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for that speech and song Fozzie and Rowlf. Miss Piggy are going to hold a speech now" Scooter said.

End of chapter six part one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six part two

Miss Piggy walked up to the microphone and looked out on the audience. "It's very hard for me to belive he's gone forever now, I know he's not dead. And I will never move on with my life now if he's gone." Piggy said and teared up a little. "When I found out that the police had given up to look for him, I could feel my heart broke. We will probably never see this wonderful frog again." Piggy wiped away her tears and sighed. "I know Kermit was shy about our relationship when the cameras was around us, and was afraid to show his feelings to me, but in private he was the most loving frog ever. And he wanted to marry me too, but was afraid to admit that infront of the cameras" The muppets and the audience teared up a little. "He was the love of my life and he still is. And he will have a special place in my heart. I love you so much, Kermie" Piggy cried. "And I will see you in my dreams" Piggy said and ran away from the stage in tears.

Constantine walked up to the microphone "Thank you for the speech Miss Pig" Constantine said. "Now a little friend of us want to sing a song for Kyermit. It's a song he sang alot before. Robin walked out of the muppet crowd and walked over to Constantine, he helped him up on a chair. "Hi everybody, i'm going to sing a song for my uncle Kermit" Robin said
The band startet to play and Robin startet to sing.

It's not that easy being green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

It's not easy being green
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things
And people tend to pass you over 'cause you're
Not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water
Or stars in the sky

But green's the color of Spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like an ocean, or important
Like a mountain, or tall like a tree

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why, but why wonder why
Wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful
And I think it's what I want to be

"Uncle Kermit if you was listening at this I just wanted to say that i'm proud of you and that you always have been my favourite uncle" Robin said teared up. Miss Piggy ran out on stage again and comforted him "You were great, sweetie" She whispered and kissed him on the forehead. "Thanks for that good song, Robin." Gonzo said "We are going to sing another song, some old friends of friends of Kermit are going to sing it with us. The gang from Sesame Street!" Gonzo said as the gang from Sesame street walked in on stage. As they walked in the band played their intro song and the audience clapped. "Thanks to The muppets that they invited here us today to say goodbye to Kermit" Big bird said. "This song was Kermit's favourite song and we hope you enjoy it."

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one in the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da ohhh

The audicene rose and clapped at this. "Thank you everybody and thanks for coming. And help us to pray for Kermit, and maybe he comes home someday" Scooter said as the curtains closed infront of him.

End of chapter six.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Two years have passed since the hurricane and Kermit's disappearing. The muppets have moved on with their life and have to realize that he's not coming back. The muppet show are still going on without Kermit, they are doing it for him. Because they know Kermit had wanted that. But one of the muppets have been stayed of the spotlight since the memorial and it was Miss Piggy. She has been hiding at the boarding house since then. And doesn't talk very much. But keeps peforming at the show when she wants too as a background singer. She haven't get over his loss yet

At The boarding house The muppets were preparing for dinner. "Can someone tell Miss Piggy that the dinner is soon ready?" Scooter said. "Sure" Gonzo said and walked out of the kitchen. "I miss the old Miss Piggy" Walter sighed. "We all do" Fozzie said. "Yeah but she doesn't want to move on with her life" Scooter said. Then Gonzo walked in on the kitchen again with Miss Piggy. "Miss Piggy I think we need to talk" Scooter said. Piggy looked confused at him "What?" Piggy asked. "You have to realize that Kermit's is really gone and is never coming back" Scooter said. "What he actually means is to move on with your life" Rowlf said. "I know what he said and no I don't want too" Piggy said. "You have to talk to us if you are feeling sad, don't hide on your room all the time" Walter said "Whatever" Piggy whispered and looked away. "Why did you kick Constantine out of the house?" Fozzie asked. "Because he reminded me so much about Kermit" Piggy said. Scooter was about to say something but the phone interrupted him. "I get it" Walter said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Pig, the frog is gone get over it" Floyd said with his hands crossed. "I'm trying" Piggy said. "But not hard enough" Floyd said. Suddenly Walter came running in on the kitchen with the phone in his hand and gaped."What? It looks like you've seen a ghost" Scooter said.
"K-KERMIT IS ALIVE" Walter yelled. "Are you sure it's not a prank caller again that sounds like him?" Fozzie asked. "NO THE POLICE CALLED AND TOLD ME HE'S AT THE HOSPITAL" Walter yelled in joy. "SAY WHAT?" They all yelled. "A-are y-you sure?" Piggy asked. "Yes" Walter smiled. "I knew he was still alive" Piggy cried. "EVERYBODY TO THE HOSPITAL" Fozzie yelled.

End of chapter seven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight

At the hospital The muppets waited at the waiting room to hear abour Kermit. They were so happy that Kermit have been alive for two years. After waited for the doctor for awhile the doctor came in the waiting room. "Oh doctor please tell us that Kermit is alright" Fozzie said. "Kermit is doing fine but he was a little dehydrated. And he's having a little memory loss now, but I think his memory is slowly returning" The doctor told them. "So he doesn't remember nothing?" Scooter asked. "Not very much" The doctor said. "Where did you find him?" Fozzie asked "Someone found him in the roadside on the way to LA, he had probably collapsed due to the dehydration" The doctor said. "Oh enough of the talking. Can we see him?" Piggy asked. "Not yet the police are in there and talking to him" The doctor said "The police comes and talk to you when they are done" he told them and walked out. "Great now we have to wait again" Gonzo sighed.

After waiting for twenty minutes the police came in to the waiting room. "Hello" The police said. The muppets said hello back to them. "Okay we didn't actually get very much out of him due to the memory loss, he was so shy and quiet" the police said "Did he say where he had been?" Gonzo asked. "Somewhere in San Diego" the police said. "How did he end up there?" Scooter asked in confusion. "He don't remember" he said. "He told us he crashed his car in the storm and everything went black" "So have somebody taken care of him?" Fozzie asked. "Yes, but he don't know where them are now" the police said. "But did he just walk back to Los Angeles?" Walter asked. "Yes, he told us that he startet to remember someone who lived here" the police man said. "Just tell us the rest later. We want to see him" Fozzie said. "Just go" he said. Suddenly they ran out of the waiting room. The police man looked at them as they ran out and smiled.

They stopped outside Kermit's room and looked at the door. "I hope he remember us" Fozzie said and looked at the door knob. "Can you open the door please?" Piggy asked. Fozzie looked at her and walked inside, Piggy was about to go inside but The muppets ran past her so she was the last to walk in and wasn't the first one to see Kermit. "KERMIT" Fozzie shouted happily. At the bed there was Kermit looked confused at them all. "Uhm hello" He said in a low voice. "So frog do you remember us?" Floyd asked. "Well you remind me of someone" Kermit said. "Well thats us" Rowlf said. Kermit gave them a nervous look and looked back at his hands again. Fozzie could see he was being nervous. "OH KERMIE, YOU ARE ALIVE" Piggy shouted and ran up to him and gave him a hug. Fozzie tried to grab her arm but it was to late. "I missed you so much" Piggy said as she hugged him. Kermit didn't answer her and tried to push her away. "Kermit?" Piggy said and looked confused at him. Fozzie walked over to her. "Remember he has a memory loss, so he doesn't know who you are" Fozzie whispered. "But , but" Piggy said and looked at Fozzie and looked back at Kermit again. "You can't be here right now" Fozzie told her and grabbed her arm "What?" Piggy asked. "You are being too intrusive on him" Fozzie told. "I agree with Fozzie" Scooter said. Piggy gaped at them and looked at the others. "No, i'm not. But of you don't want me here i'm going" Piggy said with tears in her eyes and ran out of the room.

"Sorry about that Kermit. I could see you was nervous" Fozzie said and smiled to Kermit. "Was she a special friend or something?" Kermit asked. "Yeah, something like that, but we tell you later" Fozzie told him. "Okay if you are the people i'm looking for will you help to regain my memory?" Kermit asked "Of course we will" Fozzie smiled. Then someone knocked on the door and the doctor walked in. "Hello" The doctor said and walked over to Kermit "How are you feeling?" "I'm fine" Kermit said. "So doctor do you know how Kermit got amnesia?" Walter asked. "Well when we examined him we could find a cut on his forehead, and we think the steering wheel hit his head very hard" the doctor told them. "Oh Kermit you've had some tough years" Fozzie said. Kermit nodded at him. "When can he come?" Scooter asked. "Probably tomorrow. Since he looks okay there's no need for him to be here. And you can just help to remember" The doctor said. "Thats's great" Scooter said.

The muppets was so happy now that he was aive and could bring him home. And they were now together again.

End of chapter eight.