Where you can see the Muppet Nascars in Person

AruggeRadio

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to let you know that if you live in the Minnesota Area you will have a chance to see The Brand New Muppet NASCAR’s in person. They will be on display July 10th at the Mall of America, Here is the official post from www.mallofamerica.com

***Muppets Meet the Stars of Racing
In celebration of The Muppets Show's 25th Anniversary, Action Performance Companies, Inc., and the Jim Henson Company have partnered to design special Muppet paint schemes racecars. There will be different Muppet painted cars racing from NASCAR®, NHRA, and the World of Outlaws series. The cars will feature Muppets favorites including Kermit the Frog , Miss Piggy , Fozzie Bear , Animal and more.
Pro Motorsports will be hosting a daylong celebration that will include Snack Time with the Muppets, Driver Autograph Session and a Live QVC Broadcast of "For Race Fans Only" with QVC host Dan Hughes and special guests Bobby Labonte and Dale Jarrett. The Muppets Show's 25th Anniversary Car and the Dale Jarrett UPS/Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy 2002 Ford Taurus will be on display throughout the day.
12:00pm - 2:00pm: "Snacktime with the Muppets" (Sam Goody Central)
4:00pm - 6:00pm: Driver Autograph Session (Sears Court)
7:00pm - 9:00pm: "For Race Fans Only" live broadcast on QVC with Dale Jarrett and Bobby Labonte (Sam Goody Central)
July 10
10:00am - 9:00pm
Sam Goody Central & Sears Court
Visit www.promotorsports.com for more details***

I myself live about only 30mn from the Mall of America so I will take photos and post them when I get them.