Where were you when Disney bought the Muppets?

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I was in Science class reading the buissnes section of the newspaper and when I saw it I screamed my science teacher said she thought I had been shot or something I'm sooooooooo happy they bought the muppets and happy they rejected comcast

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I read it at WDWMagic's forums, and I started babbling in tongues and monkey noises.

alorindanya

Reaction score
I was right here at my computer at 10:30pm CST, visiting Muppet Central and shrieked with joy at seeing the headline!!!! My two loves together!!!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I was in the kitchen...I'd just brought in the morning paper and caught one of the headlines in the Time Out (entertainment) section. Then, I brought my tea in here, to the den and logged in to check the online headlines.

Whatever

Reaction score
I was in my dorm room. I saw a question about it in the Ask Ken section of the Palisades board and went into shock. To make it Worse, the Internet blinked out and I couldn't visit MC! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Filo

Reaction score
News

I read the news on the Internet at work....VERY psyched. Maybe we get a decent muppet show back on the air out of this. Comcast might even help the situation more! :halo:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I was...right here...reading the Muppet Forums.

Let's hope for the best on this deal. Think positive thoughts!

--Klonoa

dmx10101

Reaction score
I was at home at !0:30 at night reading MC and saw the post in Henson Headlines. I went into shock. It took me a few minutes to regain consciousness.

jediX

Reaction score
I got home from class and pulled up the forum as I usually do, only to come across it. I don't think I said anything intelligable for several hours, and the feeling of sickness and shock didn't wear off until earlier this afternoon.

Beebers

Reaction score
I knew about it the day before but had no heart to post anything here about it.