Where to get foam?

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
Where does everyone get there foam from? :busy: Whats your favorite kind to work with ?:super:

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I dont have any problems with polyfoam, some do..

I was at the muppet exhibit (again) & was noticing that most everything was made with polyfoam, so I now feel good about my sticky guns.

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
yes

How many puppets have you made staceyrebecca ? I've made a few crappy ones in the past, but thats before i found muppet central and all of its wonderful forums. I'm going to be getting some patterns from project puppet soon ----- then the madness begins. :confused: :eek:

wes

Reaction score
Use what ever you got! some say reticulated foam wich is probably better to work with but I don't have a supplier close by so I use aploshstery foam, foam I can get at a Fabric store.

I would think that Reticulated would be more Breathable, and lite due to it's more porus nature.

For me it's just not worth the hassle to order off line and deal with shipping bulky material. So I go to Hancocks and by it by the yard.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Southeast Foam Fubber Company

I usually get 1/2 inch poly-foam at Hancocks Fabric due to that being the only location close to home that carries any kind of foam.
I have also ordered foam by the roll from Southeastern Foam Rubber Company in High Point, North Carolina. Depending on how much foam you need. :smile:

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
thanks

I found some foam but I'm runnin around town lookin tommorrow:rolleyes: