Where to buy Grolier Sesame Christmas Ornaments

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Hey Ya All

With Christmas just around the corner, just wanted to let ya know that you don't have to shop ebay for the Sesame Grolier ornaments this holiday season

You can get them from Sesame Place.When I was at Sesame a few weeks ago, Hooper's Store had them.Among the ones I saw were Guy Smiley,The Count,Cookie Monster,Big Bird,Bert,Ernie and others.

Sesame Place has mail order.Here is the info directly from their website:

"If you would like to make a special gift purchase from Sesame Place, please send your inquiries via e-mail to mailorder@sesameplace.com; fax us at 215-741-5329, or call our Mail-Order Hotline by phone at 215-752-7070, ext. 227. One of our personal shoppers will be happy to assist you!"

Hooper's also has the 35th Anniversary Triva Game as well as many plushes and lots of Sesame Character puppets (ones with and without a bottom body)

So I hope this info has helped ya all

Michael

P.S. ---> About 2 years ago, I saw on ebay a ceramic 123 Sesame Street House decked out in Christmas decorations (snow,chritmas trees,christmas lights,etc)with the characters in it :smile:p and :frown: were looking out the window of the house if my memory serves me right). Does anyone know who made this and where I can find one to add to my Christmas village display ?

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
It's Me Again...

Is this all the ornaments that Grolier made (they are packed away now and I'm going by memory of what I have)

Snuffy and a Twiddle Bug
Baby Bear
Telly Monster as Santa Claus
Zoe (regular and presidents edition)
Ernie writing a Christmas list
Ruby Opening a present
Guy Smiley as The Nutcracker
Bert wrapped in Chritmas lights
Grover holding a Christmas tree
Big Bird as Santa in chair
The Honkers caroling
Sherlock Hemlock
Herry Monster
Betty Lou
Prarie Dawn
Oscar the Grouch as Scrooge
Oscar the Grouch (presidents edition)
Barkley
The Count
Cookie Monster making cookies
Elmo on Rocking Horse

Thanks

Michael

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think there are 25-26 of them. I don't have a complete list handy, but maybe someone can jump in here and help fill in the blanks.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Wonderful!!!

Michael,How Much Was The 35th Anniversary Trivia Game Cost??? :excited:

Because That's Just Great It's Already Out!(But Other Stores Like Toys R Us,Etc. Just Doesn't Have It!!! I Wonder Why?) :stick_out_tongue: :concern:

Camellia

Reaction score
SS Ceramic Christmas House

hi, this house was made a few years ago (say 3-4) by Midwest of Cannon Falls. It used to be for sale at www.2momluvme.com. You can email there and see if they still have them.

You all might try grolier itself for the Christmas ornaments. That's where we got ours. :smile: (sorry not for sale) :smile: They're pretty pricey, like $10 each or so, with $3-4 postage, last I knew.

good luck!
Camellia