Where exactly did Doc live?

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
This may sound like an odd question, but I've been wondering for years. Did Doc actually live in the workshop or did he have a house of some kind that we never saw. One of the episodes he was sleeping in the workshop but that didn't seem like a regular thing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've wondered that as well. I think in one of the animated episodes he gets ready for bed and goes out the front door of the workshop.

Especially odd since we only see one room of the workshop and no other parts of his home.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I've wondered that as well. I think in one of the animated episodes he gets ready for bed and goes out the front door of the workshop.

Especially odd since we only see one room of the workshop and no other parts of his home.
I've always assumed it was just the workshop and nothing else. His home looked a bit small from exterior shots in the original show... it could be bigger than it looks, but I'm not sure. I doubt the comics would give any clues. I've only seen the original and animated shows.

Hubert

Reaction score
The workshop was occasionally seen at night, as if Doc and Sprocket sleep there on a regular basis...however it would be kind of strange for them to live in such a small area with not even room for Doc to lie down...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I always figured the workshop was like a converted porch or something. There's one episode where Doc and Sprocket are sitting on the steps of their house, can't remember which one it is, and you can sort of see that there's a house off of it.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the workshop is a separate, smaller space in Doc's yard, and he has a house which is bigger that he lives in. He just likes to spend more time in the workshop because it's where he makes his inventions, and because it's where his dog stays. Besides, it's not out of character for Doc to sleep in the workshop once or twice when he's working hard on an invention.