When you wish apon a muppet eposid

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ok i have a qustion about this epsoide and that question is : when kermit wants to make a wish he makes the wish that he wants all of the muppet babies to stay together forever and make movies and tv shows when they grow up , and then the last line in the eposid is My wish has a good chance of coming true don't you think ?

Ok well he wants everyone to stay together , and then what happens is they do not make sketter a muppet , even in the movies and tv shows after the muppet babies ends . This is my only thing that i do not agree with when it comes to the muppets . One other thing about the eposid is that they show clips of the great muppet caper , and in some of the clip they show where everyone is geting ready to get piggy out of jail and very clearly skeeter is not there , very werid . Any ideas on this theroy i just thought if you want to redo this therad and just make it , part of the why was sketter not a muppet thread , then please feel free to do so . I had just thought of it at the end of typing this LOL .

:smile::wink: