When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would have thought it being a way of trying to format it for people with widescreen tvs and not finding a way that works

Misskermie

Reaction score
I just want to rant about this girl in my chorus who complains about EVERYTHING.

She only cares about complaining. She asks DUMB questions.
Like if our teacher tells us to stand, she all like,
"OMG, why do we have to stand." - You want us to SIT during our concert?
"OMG, why do we have to sing?" -It's chorus, IDIOT.
"OMG, I'm totally going to sneak out of here, because I don't want to be here in the first place." -Then why did you join chorus, and why did you come, if you didn't want to be here. He was NOT going to hunt you down. He didn't even take attendance.

I HATE THOSE WHO COMPLAIN LIKE THAT

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I just want to rant about this girl in my chorus who complains about EVERYTHING.

"OMG, I'm totally going to sneak out of here, because I don't want to be here in the first place." -Then why did you join chorus, and why did you come, if you didn't want to be here. He was NOT going to hunt you down. He didn't even take attendance.

Believe me, I know how you feel. I was in high school once upon a time.

Sadly, many people act spoiled and are very annoying like that, which is why I do my best to avoid them.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Believe me, I know how you feel. I was in high school once upon a time.

Sadly, many people act spoiled and are very annoying like that, which is why I do my best to avoid them.
Yeah, well I have to sit next to her, I have to stand on the risers next to her, and she's in my period chorus class. ANNOYING! :mad:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

Or my personal favorite:
"OMG! He didn't respond to me exactly the way I wanted him to! I hate him!"

But seriously, Middle School/High School is a rough era. Tons and tons of drama at every corner. But you just have to grin and bear it. I know it helped me out.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then why did you join chorus, and why did you come, if you didn't want to be here.
Maybe she was forced to join? I remember as a kid in church, my parents made me be a part of the children's chior, and I really did not like being part of it.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Maybe she was forced to join? I remember as a kid in church, my parents made me be a part of the children's chior, and I really did not like being part of it.
Yeah, but here's the thing, even if she was, she didn't HAVE to come. because our rehearsal takes up the last two periods of the day, so she could've went to her regular class. Our teacher said, to be eligible to attend the concert, you have to attend at least one rehearsal. She was there for the first one, she didn't need to be there today.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I usually don't complain, but this is something that is really getting on my nerves. There are two types of people in this world that I really have a tough time tolerating: liars and rude people. There's this young, fellow puppeteer (he's just a beginner, which is quite evident by his performance, but that's beside the point).

This guy, who's clearly only about 12 or 13 years old claims to be 30, and also claims to work as a puppeteer at the Muppet Studios (despite the fact that he's far from a professional puppeteer, and that he's not even able to legally have a job right now). And he has photos of himself and Kermit the Frog at the Whatnot Shop on his Facebook. These photos are clearly photoshopped (besides the fact that it's really not hard to tell due to the fuzziness of photo outlines, he has several of these where he uses the very same photo of himself). However, from what I'm told he claims that these photos are real.

He's made other Muppet-related claims that I can't confirm (but because he's already told some lies, I am pretty suspicious about them). He's also been rather rude to other young puppeteers, including me. He also seems to be kissing up to young puppeteers that are well-known (or decently well-known), rarely giving a darn about the work that the not as well-known puppeteers have done.

Okay, I may sound like I hate this guy. But in all honesty, I really don't. Yes, I have trouble tolerating him. I actually do think that he's has potential as a performer (though he still has quite a long way to go). I just wish that he would mature. One of the things that I try to remind young puppeteers is that the art of puppetry needs to be preserved. Puppeteers have always lived for their audiences, and have always had the goal of entertaining people. I honestly don't think that somebody can get very far with a lousy attitude, but maybe that's just because I haven't really been that far into "the real world" yet.
I know exactly who you are talking about. I was very annoyed with him and I asked him to please change his work status since it was untrue and then unfriended him.
When I saw the name, I thought there was some Muppeteer I didn't hear about, and I friended him. Boy, was I annoyed.
You can PM me if you want, I don't want to post his name here, since I am careful with other people's privacy, I don't like to post names here.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
But seriously, Middle School/High School is a rough era. Tons and tons of drama at every corner. But you just have to grin and bear it. I know it helped me out.:smile:
I honestly just ignore the drama, and then talk to them about different things, like the Muppets. :laugh:

I can tell you that I am NOT a regular teen. I don't get caught up in drama, I barely text anyone, and I listen to music that was popular 30 years ago. I can't stand all this Lady PooPoo and Justin Beaver crap. I am an 80's teen!!! :wink: