When you need to rant...

Misskermie

Reaction score
You know what, I just...
This really made me mad today, because we had to take this stupid freshman picture on our first day of school, and one of my best friends began thinking of things that were bothering her, and I knew what, and everything, so I was trying to calm her down, and...
She just...
The people around us that I hate the guts of, TICKED ME OFF, because they MADE FUN OF HER, while she was UPSET. And they know how she can get, so I don't know why they had to be so... freakin'...
UGH!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When DJs start talking when the song hasn't ended yet, and keep talking when the next song starts up... shut the frog up already, you're given a period of time to speak inbetween the songs, squeeze what you have, need or want to say in that period instead of interrupting the songs.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When DJs start talking when the song hasn't ended yet, and keep talking when the next song starts up... shut the frog up already, you're given a period of time to speak inbetween the songs, squeeze what you have, need or want to say in that period instead of interrupting the songs.
I think historically that's been a pride thing with DJs. That they can time when the singing actually starts in a song.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
It annoys me that Netflix removed a bunch of movies and shows from their Instant Streaming. Is the reason for this because of contracts with distributors expiring or somethin' ?

mr3urious

Reaction score
It annoys me that Netflix removed a bunch of movies and shows from their Instant Streaming. Is the reason for this because of contracts with distributors expiring or somethin' ?
That's exactly it.

At least you can still get the DVDs via snail mail. :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
I hate how TMS ended with the Roger Moore episode. The Gene Kelly episode, which was actually filmed last, should indeed have been the last one, since there's that "end of the world" gag throughout, and we FINALLY get to see what the Vet's Hospital announcer looks like after so long. What better way to end the series than with Gene Kelly walking away with an umbrella in his hand? To me, TMS went out with a whimper instead of a bang.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when people use hard-to-read colors in their posts? Can't they just use black so we don't always have to highlight their posts?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I have a rant. One word replies to EVERYTHING. It clutters your notifications and is incredibly annoying. On most forums you would get in trouble for doing that.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Ok, I have a rant. One word replies to EVERYTHING. It clutters your notifications and is incredibly annoying. On most forums you would get in trouble for doing that.
It's even worse when they bump an old thread, and it seems like they have new info on something, but it turns out to just be a "lol" or "dunno". :grouchy: