When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And sometimes you could be stuck forever trying to find a homework page.
You have to jump over the little things that run in front of Bart and try to hurt him. It will release an arrow pointing in a direction. You gotta follow the arrows and keep jumping over things until you find the page. Which is still an absolutely ridiculous chore.

And Acclaim's freaking license stopped us from ever having a home conversion of the Arcade game until the (I can't remember if it was X-Box or PS) virtual arcade stores got it.

It's both...its on my "I will buy this eventually" list. Heh...I actually went to an arcade about three years ago and found a machine. Granted, the joysticks barely functioned properly but hey, that counts for something...

Drtooth

Reaction score
You have to jump over the little things that run in front of Bart and try to hurt him. It will release an arrow pointing in a direction. You gotta follow the arrows and keep jumping over things until you find the page. Which is still an absolutely ridiculous chore.
Sometimes it doesn't even show up then. Having the streets go infinitely in both directions wasn't exactly smart. It's not as horrible as Back To The Future 2 the game, where everything goes through infinite streets in 3 timelines. But if you got the wrong direction, you can never find those 2 papers that just show up without attacking a monster TV thing.

But then again, Acclaim is one of the game makers gamers always had problems with. Not half as bad as LJN, but it's not a name anyone remembers fondly.

Anytime I go somewhere and see the arcade machine, I wind up shoving quarters into it. I've beat it at least 4 times by now.

mr3urious

Reaction score
But then again, Acclaim is one of the game makers gamers always had problems with. Not half as bad as LJN, but it's not a name anyone remembers fondly.
Don't forget the late THQ.

Drtooth

Reaction score
THQ made some decent stuffm especially up until the end. While I think the Ren and Stimpy games of are varying quality, I absolutely loved Veediots.

But back to the rant about spoiled 90's children cartoon fans...

They're already whining that Beware the Batman is going to be terrible because Bruce Timm and Paul Dini aren't involved. :rolleyes: Yeah. I complained the heck out of Teen Titans Go, but even I'll admit I warmed up and over reacted to how terrible that first episode was. I still think it's not the show Teen Titans fans deserve... but when it comes to Batman cartoons, I want something different from Batman TAS. I mean, that last Kids WB season had some great episodes (the Creeper especially) and some pretty stupid and boring ones. I enjoyed The Batman (minus that terrible third season), and Brave and the Bold was freaking amazing. Half of everyone that whined about Brave and the Bold were upset when it ended.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
When parents bring their five year olds to the movies. I can do without the commentary during the movie, thank you.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've gone to movies where the parents will purposely sit their three year old behind you, knowing they can't see, then wait for the kid to complain, before asking you to move :/

That's irritating.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don;'t believe in taking kids under the age of 5 to the movies. That's what home video is for. If the kid wants to keep asking "Mommy, who's that? who's that?" do it in the comfort of you own home without disturbing anyone.

Invariably, there will always be some stupid kid asking who someone is. Sigh... I really wish they'd bring the adult animated movie back.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yikes, that's super jerky about making you move rather than moving the kid. Sometimes people think having children with them means that they can get away with anything.