When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But I live on campus and came home one day and managed to get it

Scooterforever

Reaction score
You can't help it with allergies, colds, etc., as long as you don't spit on the floor.
Some kid came into my store once and spat on the brand-new rug, (chewing tobacco, no less!)and I was so tempted to find the highest tree to hang him from.
Well that's just plain rude of him:grr: . My coworker chews tobacco, and he spits ALL THE TIME, even when not chewing, cause I guess it becomes a habit. GROSS:mad:!!!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Well that's just plain rude of him:grr: . My coworker chews tobacco, and he spits ALL THE TIME, even when not chewing, cause I guess it becomes a habit. GROSS:mad:!!!
I cannot understand why anyone would chew tobacco because it is so gross. I remember when I was in high school, someone who rode my bus chewed tobacco, and they spit it in a Dasani water bottle, and they would leave it on the bus when they left. So buses don't take bumps well, and the spit-filled bottle would always fall off the seat and roll around, which was so nasty. Someone should have thrown the bottle out the window at him as he walked off the bus.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That reminds me of when I was in high school. They were doing drug dog searches so we had to leave the room. We happened to be in a warehouse style room that was outside, so we all had to stand around outside the building.

One kid who chewed the stuff and spit it into a bottle had the bottle with him, so the genius throws the bottle into the grass. The teacher sees this and he is immediately taken to the police doing the search. If he hadn't done anything, he wouldn't have gotten caught. But I didn't like the kid anyway and thought it was funny :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember in Grade 8, a girl had brought a bottle of vodka to school, and some other students had a drink of the stuff. The girl was expelled, and those who had a drink were suspended.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Must've been the same girl I knew in 8th grade, only she got drunk at the bus stop first thing in the morning. (Her drink of choice was Everclear). Nothing like starting Homeroom with a buzz on. (PHEW!!!)

Only Everclear won't just gve you a buzz, it will knock you out of your tree.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My school dropped homeroom by the time I was in Grade 8: we just went straight to our first period class when we arrived.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I always found homeroom pointless. Mainly because my homeroom was pretty much that last room at the very end of a hallway in a separate building from the main school, so I was always late to homeroom :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was in public school for high school for a grading period, we only had homeroom like the first two or three days of the school year, afterwards, we too basically just went to our first period classes first thing.

Of course, you had OPTIONS of getting out of homeroom, like if you belonged to one of the different "clubs", like band club or chess club or like that... I enrolled in chess club simply to get out of going to homeroom.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My "favorite" memory about homeroom was when I sprained my ankle. Of course, my parents never take me to the doctor about these things (the pain I mentioned last week in my shoulder is increasingly getting worse and my parents aren't going to do anything about it -_-) so I'm barely able to walk, limping my way to class. My homeroom teacher clearly sees how much pain I'm in, limping slowly down the hall. She asks me why I'm late...

I'm just like..."I didn't know I was..." and limped to my seat, giving her a look like "are you SERIOUS?"