When you need to rant...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I miss the good ol' days when most companies had a real live person in the building you can talk to. This was back in the Dark Ages when "Human Resources" was still "Personnel", or am I dating myself too much?
Let's put it this way. Imperfect, unresponsive machinery replaced bureaucratic jerks who will screw the heck out of you if they're in a mood. It's more of a lateral move.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One rant I have is with people who watch shows that are clearly, and obviously filmed/taped before live audiences... then complain about "the laugh track". I don't expect everybody to possess that much common knowledge about television, but seriously people, there's a difference between live audiences and laugh tracks.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
You know what I can't stand? Rants. They're so pointless. It's just letting your anger out for no reason. Really? Who does that?

But seriously, I can't stand when I find a person trying to start a pointless conversation/argument in the comments section of somebody's youtube video. Really, if there's a problem, PM the person. Don't spam someone else's video with mindless comments that have nothing to do with the video.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what I can't stand? Rants. They're so pointless. It's just letting your anger out for no reason. Really? Who does that?
Nothing could be healthier. If I don't let my anger out, I could have a massive coronary or aneurism from bottling it in. Plus, I find that if you tend to not go after the big stuff, you'll freak out over the small stuff.

But seriously, I can't stand when I find a person trying to start a pointless conversation/argument in the comments section of somebody's youtube video. Really, if there's a problem, PM the person. Don't spam someone else's video with mindless comments that have nothing to do with the video.
Youtube is where immaturity and stupidity go to breed. Heck, any comments section on anything is a good way to destroy your soul.

Lola p

Reaction score
The fact that I left my gym bag on a random bench at my school today.

Then, someone took said bag, and dumped it contents all over a hallway floor. I stayed, running around the school trying to find it, and when I did I found a mess of clothes and other junk just thrown throughout the hallway.

I had to regroup everything, and when I went to tell everything that happened to the principle, he didn't give me a hall pass. (You're supposed to if something like this happens at my school) So I was, of course, yelled at by my teacher. And... I got a detention! Oh JOY!

I can't freaking STAND the people at my school! They get on my nerves SO BAD! And, I got a teacher who practically hates me for detention! I'm so looking forward to Thursday!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Gosh, that's so mean. The people in my school are always so cruel too. Really it's like they have no heart.

I stopped a robbery today. Some kids in seventh grade stole the teacher's keys and trying to get into the computer lab. I grabbed the keys and returned them to the proper owner.
Who knows what would've happened if his keys would've been stolen? He wouldn't be able to get into his car or house or office.

They seriously only think of themselves. Not to mention all the times people get me mad there. (Many stories to share.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
The fact that I left my gym bag on a random bench at my school today.

Then, someone took said bag, and dumped it contents all over a hallway floor. I stayed, running around the school trying to find it, and when I did I found a mess of clothes and other junk just thrown throughout the hallway.

I had to regroup everything, and when I went to tell everything that happened to the principle, he didn't give me a hall pass. (You're supposed to if something like this happens at my school) So I was, of course, yelled at by my teacher. And... I got a detention! Oh JOY!

I can't freaking STAND the people at my school! They get on my nerves SO BAD! And, I got a teacher who practically hates me for detention! I'm so looking forward to Thursday!
School is terrible. It really is. Middle and High School almost drove me to suicide and gave me a whole lot of social anxiety that still keeps me from talking to people. And when I was in elementary school all my teachers were either old hag versions of Ms. Hoover or (worse) that teacher Bart Simpson had for Kindergarten (if you remember that episode). And now I look at teachers on those talk spots on shows like Arthur and Curious George and they're all Miss Mari from freaking Kinnikuman (okay... Miss Keane from Powerpuff Girls... I don't expect you to get the Kinnikuman reference).

Seriously. I was either born too early or too late.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'll do you even better. I came home from kindergarten and first grade every day in tears because both teachers had something against me. My kindergarten teacher would publicly humiliate you and allow for students to make fun of you OR not allow anyone to talk to you.

The thing is, I was BORED in kindergarten so I tried to make it fun for myself. My teacher took that as misbehaving. Her favorite form of punishment was to have you sit in the middle of the room when they were having a party and forbid you from talking to anyone, eating, drinking, or getting any "gifts" (Like if it was Valentines day people were not allowed to give you cards) and she made a big spectacle about how bad you were :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And thus, more pieces of the puzzles that are Drtooth and Sarge fall into place.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I stopped a robbery today. Some kids in seventh grade stole the teacher's keys and trying to get into the computer lab. I grabbed the keys and returned them to the proper owner.
Who knows what would've happened if his keys would've been stolen? He wouldn't be able to get into his car or house or office.
Good for you for taking the keys back! A lot of people might be unsure of how to act in a situation like that, or just willing to turn away.