when will we have a new Muppet magazine

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Ive got an extra Muppets From Space Movie Magazine.

We do have Bear In The Big Blue House, The Hoobs and Mopatops Shop Magazines over here, And you DO get a Free 'something' with every issue.

I got some cool blow up Hoobs in one issue, And a Bear sticker set in another and a Mopatop Cookie cutter aswell !

I noticed that about the Simpsons comics too, Ours are like twice the size, And even more pages !

(If anyone wants some UK Simpsons Comics, Ive got like 50 for trade. Oh, But you cant have the onw with MY Simponds Drawing in it !)

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
I haven't seen Hoobs Magazine in months and i looked for Bear and Moppatops today and couldn't find them. Have they been cancelled ?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Hey,
I know Mopatops Shop Magazine stopped when it finished its run on CITV.

I think The Hoobs is still going, And Bear In The Big Blue House.

How could you think The Hoobs is better than Mopatops Shop ?

For people who dont know: Mopatops Shop Is about a Full Body Muppet who runs a shop with his Assistant Puppyduck (a Furry Duck). A Family Of Mouse live in the shop.

In EVERY episode around Three Muppets comes into the Shop, They are all the Puppets from other Henson Productions.
Its great to see all the old characters again !

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
How could you think The Hoobs is better than Mopatops Shop ?
I like the way Moppatop uses old characters but i think the Hoobs is funnier, the music is a lot more 'Muppety' and the writing is a lot better. The puppeteers behind the Hoobs are also of way higher quality and the show is a lot more professionally put together and thought out. I find Moppatop can be boring sometimes, and the Hoobs at 11am got a cult student audience so that tells you it was getting better.

The Hoobs has been really underated in my opinion, and of course its not in the USA so few mentions of it by the main lot of Muppet fans.

beaker

Reaction score
Hoobs...Moppatops...I LOVE THE MUPPETS BBC special....
does any non european citizen on here get curious about these shows? has anyone ever attempted a PAL conversion to ntsc?
is there dvds of these? is anyone curious why JHC has made no mention of these here? Acccccccccck!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>You wanna trade then or what?<<<

hmm! you can convert to ntsc? you do have an extra mfs movie special. hey, got any extra sam eagle spain plushes? ^_^

btw, have ya updated yer collection page?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I cant convert from PAL to NTSC.

I do have an extra Muppets From Space Movie Special Magazine.
And an extra The Hoobs mag too !

I havent updates yet nope, So you wanna trade ?

See ya