1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

When will the Denny's commercials air?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Stulz, May 20, 2002.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

Just wondering if anyone knew at what time the Denny's comercials will air today.

As much as I would LOVE to sit through hrs of A&E reruns to see the Muppet Denny's spots, I do have other things to do.

Any Info would be great....

:)

Chris
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Just caught the Dennys commercial at 1:05 AM on the CBS Late Late Show (I usually watch Conan, but Mondays are reruns). I guess it will be playing on network TV so don't worry. It was with Kermit and Piggy and it was definitely Eric doing Piggy - he did a great job.
  3. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

I'm not sure when it FIRST aired but I saw it for the first time yesterday afternoon. actually....I can't even remember what channel....
  4. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

I just saw it on ABC-- at the 7:30 pm commercials. Only caught the last bit of it but it looked good.