When will everything get back to normal? Will it?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one- the night they returned. (Finally, something I can actualy post more.)

Kermit slowly opened his eyes as he thought about the horrible dream. There was a evil-No, it wasn't a dream. He sat up and sighed as he looked at his alarm clock. 1:00 A.M. As if someone was trying to get in, he sliently walked out and walked downstairs.

Piggy was sitting up on the couch and Janice was still getting her cleaned up. "How's Kermit?" Piggy asked. "Not so good," Janice replied, "He's acting strange." "I knew the tour was the bad idea," the pig said, "This is so crazy." Janice took the towel and putting pressure on her wound, which is not serious at all. "Janice, you can go," Kermit said worried, "I got it." She got up and walked upstairs.

Kermit sat by Piggy, who wasn't acting normal either. "Hey," he said, "You're alright?" "Yes," she lied, "I'm fine." "What's wrong?" he asked. "It's my fault," she replied, "All of it. If I just would've let you be alone, none of this wouldn't be happening right now." "I'm kinda glad this happened," he told her, "It told me that if I loved someone, I would have to fight for her. It made me realize that I do love you. Not like I love you, I love you, too, but I really love, love you." She smiled shyly. "Love you to," she said. She lied her head on his shoulder. "Listen, you should get some sleep," he told her. "You're gonna have to get me to sleep," she teased.

He started kissing her with no warning and gently pinned her to the couch. "What are you doing?" she turned away. "C'mon, I saved your life," he said, "Okay."

Constantine and Domonic Badguy dugged a huge hole that helped them escape the gulag. "Hehe," the both laughed and jumped into the hole.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-the morning after

It's winter in the city of Los Angles and the gang sat in the seats of the theater. "Gang, I understand that it's freezing, but Christmas is in two weeks," Kermit began, "And, if we can't get everything set-up, would it be fun?" "Kermit," Jazzy said, "We don't know if we can do the show." "I know one thing," he added, "If we don't want anyone trying to take any of us again, we HAVE to make sure we have security on every corner out and inside the theater."

Piggy was listening to her music when she heard a thump as if it was beside her. She turned and saw a green figure. Kermit. "Hey, why are you here alone?" he asked. "Just want to," she replied, "It's cold out there and it's so arkward knowing that it was my fault. Why did you ask me to marry you?" "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and no, it's not your fault," he told her. His hand slid upon hers as he walked to the kichen. "I am so getting us hot coco," he added. "Have fun," she called.

Kermit noticed a strange figure hopping towards the front door. He walked out of the kichen just a second before a knock was heard. "Stay here and stay warm," he said, giving her the hot coco. He walked to the door and answered it. "Hi son!" a old female frog named Jane said. "Hey," he said as they was hugging. "How's the family?" he asked. "Fine," she replied, "Now, let me in or you'll get your friend sick." She walked in and he shut the door.

Jane watched his son as he covered his pig up with blankets. "Please," Piggy said, "Sit." "There she is," he said and sat by her. "It's not really a have to thing," she added, "The whole thing." "Son, you are so lucky to have her," Jane said, "When I heard about you jumping on a flying copter, I thought you was a goner, but after I saw the medics on her, I knew." "Knew what?" he asked. "You are so willing to take a hit for her," she replied.

Suddenly, he felt blankets go on him and turned to his bride as she gave him the blankets. "You get warm," Piggy sweetly demanded.
~~
Jazzy was put in charge, but will she catch a green figure who looks like Kermit?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-He's back?

Jazzy and Ami noticed something strange in the closet, which was opened. Jazzy walked slowly to the closet and grabbed a green figure out. Constantine. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Looking for someone," Constantine replied, "The pig." "I don't think so," Ami said. "No one asked for you're output," he told her, "You stupid girl." "MEEEP!" Beaker screamed, "MEEP MEEP MO MO MEEP!" Meaning: HEY, STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE! "He-he," the frog laughed, "Where's the pig?" "None of your beezwax," Leah said. "Get out or I will throw you out," Zoot told him.

Piggy woke up a few hours later, but Jane had already left for the hotel. "Hey," Kermit said, "Sleepy beauty." "You really know how to make my day," she said, "In a good way." "Why in the world would we try to get away from problems?" he asked. "What problems?" she asked, as if she didn't want to hear his answer. "Scooter called and Constantine is out of prison," he told her, "We don't know how." "Great," she said with irony, "He's really wants me to die." "Well, he won't, because every cop in America is looking for him right now," he assured her. "Oh, one more thing," she added, "Next time your mom comes, let me know. She hates me." "No, she loves you," he said, "She's this, she's that, oh isn't she just cute." He pulled her up and took her out the door. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Somewhere," he told her. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Okay," Scooter began, "Fozzie's comedy act is first, then it's The Christmas Carol sketch, the Wendell and Wendi romance sketch, and finally we all get together and sing this list full of songs, including Almost is never enough by Ariana Grande." "Great," Walter said. "OKAY, FOLKS, GET TO WORK!" Kermit exclaimed from the door. "That song will be performed by Kermit and Piggy," the go-fer said.

Kermit and Piggy walked into the main room where they rehearsing. "How's it going?" he asked. "Good," Fozzie replied, "It's all under control." "Great," the frog replied. "Let's go upstairs," Piggy said. He nodded and took her upstairs.

Kermit got his guitar and began rehearsal. "Before we start, I need to do my job," he told her, "Come with me. I think you'll like it." They walked out of the room, ready for the week ahead them.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-The snow is falling down, down, down

The ground turned white as snow. Well, it is snow. Kermit took his phone and went downstairs to the main room. "You know what?" he asked, "Stop what you're doing and go outside." "Great," Leah said, turning to Zoot. "Leah Pie, come with me to the candy worl-" "Stop," she laughed.

Piggy was sipping her coffee when someone sat by her. Kermit. "Why aren't you going outside?" he asked. "I don't wanna," she replied. "What's wrong?" he asked, worried. "Nothing," she lied. "Tell me," he told her. "Soon," she assured him. Constantine walked by her. "Kermit, just give up," he said. "Go upstairs, I got this!" Kermit demanded. Piggy shot up and ran up to her dressing room. "I don't like you and you don't like me, so let me get this clear for your evil mind," he added, "If you ever get near her at any point of time, I will victorate you or worse. Did you escape?" "No," the other frog replied, "I was let go." "If you're lying, it will have consequences," Kermit added.

"Fozzie, look out!" Gonzo exclaimed, trowing the snow ball. "Hey," Fozzie laughed and threw one back at the weirdo. "Yo, Ami!" Zoot shouted and threw snowballs at her.

"I have something to tell you," she said. He turned to her worried.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five-Where is the show?

"Please," Kermit begged, "Tell me." Piggy sighed. "Fine, I got a job as an editor for the CSN." "Wow, that's great right?" he asked. "Yea," she replied, "But, it's in California." "Oh, you have to move away?" he asked. "Yea, I think we need to break," she said. "Wait!" he said, with his voice breaking, "Are you breaking up with me?" "I think it's for the best," she told him. "But, Piggy, I-I just got you back," he said sadly. "What's the point?" she asked, "You're going to be here with the show and I'll be in California." "I don't wanna lose you again," he cried. He placed his hand on her left cheek. "You will always be in my life," she assured him. "When?" he asked. "Tonight," she replied.

Ami packed up Piggy's things and sent them downstairs. "Here," she said, "You'll need these things." "Thanks," Piggy said and turned back to Kermit. "Here," she said, giving the ring to Kermit. "I love you," he told her. "I love you to," she replied back. Jazzy and the rest of the gang was surrounding them.
~~~
That night:

Kermit and the gang walked into the airport. "You got everything?" Kermit asked. "Yea," Piggy replied. He pulled her closer and kissed her softly. "Promise me that you'll be back," he whispered. "I can't," she told him quietly, "I'll try." He took a deep breath and held her hand. One. Last. Time. "Don't cry," she added. "I'm not," he told her.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye," everyone else said.

She started walking to the boarding area. "C'mon," Walter said, "She's going to be okay." Kermit nodded and followed him.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-It's impossible without her

"Kerm," Clifford called, "What about the show?" Kermit took a deep breath and sat on his chair. "Piggy is the main reasons why people watch this show and if she can't be in this show, well, we can't do it. We tried before." "What am I suppose to say to Ariana Grande?" Scooter asked. "What do you mean?" the frog asked. "She said yes about the show," Scooter told him. "I DON'T KNOW!" the frog screamed, "WE'LL HAVE THE SHOW, BUT YOU WILL TAKE OVER FOR NOW!" "Boss," the kid said. "No buts," he said.

"Welcome to CSN," a male anchor greeted, "I'm John Hosier, please call me John." "Thanks," Piggy replied and sat in the chair beside him and a female anchor Joy Grey. "Hey," Joy said. "Piggy," the director said, "You will be on the scene, every time of everyday. Starting today at 6:00 P.M. Warning, it's dark that time of the night."

A few hours later...

"Hello and welcome to the CSN news at six, we have a new reporter on the scene in a second," John said, "Now here's breaking news with our new addition Piggy Lee."

"Thanks John," Piggy began, "Behind me, there was a robbery that took place at this house, killing one infant. A witness had said that the robber was white, in his middle to late 20's, and he was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans. I'll be here all night and I will give you more news. Piggy Lee, CSN news."
~~~
Jazzy took Scooter's arm and dragged him to the screening room. "What in the hill was that?" she asked. "What, she's pretty," he said. "I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU WEASEL!" she screamed.

"Uncle Kermit, will she come back?" Robin asked. "I don't know," Kermit replied, "I hope so. Hope so."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven-Oh, no!

Piggy was walking on a train track when a man in a black hoddie stood in front of her. "Hello," he said. "Hi," she said. "How about you come with me?" he asked. "No thanks," she said, walking away. "Hey, come on!" he yelled, running after her.

Kermit stayed into his room and played his guitar.

"I like to say we gave it a try
I like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right
But that’s a lie, that’s a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

If I could change the world overnight
There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'll be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve
Try to deny it as much as you want

But in time our feelings will show
Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough
(We were) So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms
Yeah we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough"
"Kermit's...he is not in a good shape for the show," Leah said. "She's right," Ami said, "He's been acting strange." "I'll talk to him later," Fozzie said,"Maybe, he'll budge." "Meep mo," Beaker said. Meaning: No show. "I'll call Piggy and see if she would quit her job, and come back," Jazzy said. "Fer sure," Janice said.