When Mumford returns for the Season Finale 2 parter

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I'm just a little worried about Mumford. He's gonna be coming back for the 2 parter in another month, but there's a few questions I have. Will Jerry Nelson be performing him? I know Jerry still plays the Count but he seems to have quit performing his other SS charachters like his half of the 2 headed Monster, and The Big Bad Wolf. Now if Jerry IS going to be performing Mumford, will this be the very last time we ever see him? Are these episodes going to be like a send off for Mumford? I just keep wondering. Mumford hasn't been seen on the show for several years and now all of a sudden he's making a comeback for the show's final 2 episodes. I have a vibe that something is up, that he's either been replaced, or this will be his final appearance. I don't know why, but I just feel this way.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Those are good thoughts. But quite a lot of characters have gone and made a comeback (Ex: Gladys, Hoots) so Mumford could still pop up every now and then. As for Jerry still performing him, he did perform Fred the Wonderhorse and Fat Blue this season, so hopefully he'll still perform Mumford as well.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
how do you know he even left? maybe they just didn't use him this year?

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Those are good thoughts. But quite a lot of characters have gone and made a comeback (Ex: Gladys, Hoots) so Mumford could still pop up every now and then. As for Jerry still performing him, he did perform Fred the Wonderhorse and Fat Blue this season, so hopefully he'll still perform Mumford as well.

Jerry has also been performing random other characters like fruits/vegetables, other animals, etc.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact day or date for this coming up episode?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow, that's quite a wait. At least they're usually done with the pledge drives by that point, so those won't get in the way.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Mumford recently appeared in A Magical Halloween Adventure, and he was in the background in A Celebration of me, Grover!