When Love Ends

Misskermie

Reaction score
Just so we're clear, the name "Kermie" Does not make me sick! Thank You.

It was almost Valentines Day, and Jaz waited anxiously to see what her bear got her. She also waited anxiously for Kermit's gift to be given to her best friend, Piggy. "Like, this is exciting!" Janice exclaimed. "Kermie probably got me something glamorous..." Piggy said dreamily. "MORE IMPORTANTLY, What did my Fozzie wozzie get me?" Jaz yelled. "Bleah..." Piggy said in disgust.

"What?"

"That nickname you gave him."

"Oh, like 'Kermie' isn't a name that makes me sick!"

"Bur baw bawk bur gawk!" Camilla exclaimed. "Like, Fer sure Camilla. Guys, like, stop fighting!" Janice said.

"Sorry Janice..." Said Jaz and Piggy in unison.

"We're just really excited. Is Floyd doing anything special for you on Valentines day?" Jaz asked. Janice tilted her head. "Like, I don't know." Janice said, as if she never heard of doing stuff for valentines day.

"It's either a surprise, or he did nothing!" Piggy whispered in Jaz's ear. With that, Jaz and Piggy continued to wander in their gift guesses...

Kermit and Fozzie were going to perform a song for Jaz and Piggy. "What are we going to sing?" Kermit asked.

"I don't know. But that's why I got Jaz a back-up gift. Roses and chocolate." Fozzie smiled.

"Piggy's gonna steal that chocolate." Kermit chuckled.

"Uh... Then you can have it as a backup gift..." Fozzie sighed. Kermit laughed, and accepted the chocolate, and both men continued to think of a song.

At lunch time, the girls and the boys were seperated. Piggy, Jaz, and Camilla sat on the left, while Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Link sat on the right. Link was tired of being lonely. He wanted Piggy to be his girlfriend, but Kermit was in the way of it. While the boys talked about their girlfriends, he thought of a way to make Piggy his own.

"So Gonzo, what did you get Camilla?" Fozzie asked.

"Fireworks!" Gonzo exclaimed.

"Sheesh..."

"Gonzo, are you trying to kill her?!" Fozzie yelled.

"No."

"Oh boy. Well I'm still deciding on my gift for Piggy."

"I don't know why you try to impress a girl that's cheating on you." Lied Link.

"W-What?" Kermit stuttered. Seeing Kermit upset gave him an idea.

"That's right. Piggy and Brad were smoochin' it up..."

Kermit got up, clearly mad. First, he punched Brad in the face, which caused Piggy to get up.

"Kermit, what'd you do that for?" Piggy asked.

"Piggy, don't talk to me! I'm just as mad at you, as I am at him! In fact, we're over!"

Piggy's voice became softer and childlike. "But Why?" She asked.

"You know why! I can't believe I think about you everyday for you to go out and kiss someone else!"

"But I didn't!"

"That's what a lier would say!"

"Look, if you can't believe me, maybe we shouldn't have been together in the first place!"

"Fine then!"

"Fine!"

Piggy and Kermit then left the cafeteria in two different doors.

On Valentines day, there was a dance in the gym. Jaz dragged her there, so she could try to have some fun. While Piggy was there, she watched as everyone danced with their Valentines. She felt terrible. She looked across the room, and saw Kermit being as miserable as her. When their eyes met, Piggy looked away to avoid tears. Kermit just frowned. Jaz then walked up to Piggy. "They're doing a singing contest... But you have to have a partner. Maybe you and Kermit could-"

"NO." Piggy shouted.

Fozzie walked up to Kermit and suggested the same thing, Kermit shook his head. Fozzie and Jaz looked at eachother from across the room.

"Anything?" Jaz mouthed.

Fozzie shook his head. Jaz frowned. Fozzie walked up to her, and gave her a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Thanks." Said Jaz as she kissed him on the cheek. While they were distracted, Piggy and Kermit snuck back to their rooms. Kermit felt betrayed. And so did Miss Piggy.

Kermit: I look around, and once again, I'm on my own. My Pig's not here, she's gone and done me wrong. No one's gonna stop this frog from havin' fun. I throw my hands up high and have a party for one! I'm havin' a Me party, a party by myself. A Me party, I don't need nobody else, I'm havin' a Me Party, I'm the first and last to show. There's no one at this party, that I don't already know.

Miss Piggy: I'm not gonna sit around by myself and wait for you. Haven't you heard? One is the new two! I'm gonna make a scene, I'm gonna make a fuss, tonight I'm gonna celebrate, with just the one of us! I'm havin' a Me Party, I don't need no invitation, A Me Party, I just love the conversation! Me Party, for any number less than two. You do the math frog! It means I don't need you!

Kermit: I won't lie, there are times when I wish I was with you. There are days when all this frog can see is world that's made for two. It's times like this when I feel all alone, and it's like nobody cares. But you only gotta call my name, and Piggy, I'll be there!

Kermit and Miss Piggy: I'm havin' a Me Party, Haven't I seen me here before? A Me Party, I'm the last one on the dance floor!

Kermit: Me Party

Kermit and Miss Piggy: A Party just por Moi!

Miss Piggy: Me Party

Kermit and Miss Piggy: It's a solo Mardi Gras! I'm havin' a Me Party, I'm such good company! A Me Party, I'll save the last dance for Me!

Miss Piggy: Ooooooooh

Kermit: Ahhhhhhhh, What happens at a Me Party, stays at a Me Party!

Kermit and Miss Piggy realized they didn't need eachother. (That is a LIE!!!) They decided that they didn't need eachother to be happy. (Another LIE!!!) Who knows what lies in store for these two? (Another L-....Oh wait...)

THE END!

Reactions: mo