When Kermit Met Piggy...

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Jim and Jane seperated in 1986 but never divorced. I really don't think people can get legally married without actually being aware of it. I am pretty sure it would be null and void.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I don't think it counts if there wasn't any intention behind it.

This thread has taken many interesting turns.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
First it was about Kermit and Piggy being in a relationship, now we are discussing Frank and Jim's hands being legally bound. Very odd indeed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Star of Soup said:
now we are discussing Frank and Jim's hands being legally bound.
I am tempted to make that my signiture...so hilarious...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
First it was about Kermit and Piggy being in a relationship, now we are discussing Frank and Jim's hands being legally bound. Very odd indeed.
Being weird runs in the Muppet Central family : D!
It's an interesting pairing though. XD Their hands are pretty. Anyway, I think Kermit is playing with Piggy's feelings though my fan side says:

"KERMIT IS TOO SWEET TO DO THAT!"
XD

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well, do you think Frank and Jim signed a marriage liscence? They might be ILLEGALLY married. Thanks to the frog and pig.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD LOL!

Jim and Frank did not. <3 Jim and Franky are just wonderful friends and their hands are straight k? : D

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, do you think Frank and Jim signed a marriage liscence? They might be ILLEGALLY married. Thanks to the frog and pig.
I know that Piggy got Scooter to trick Kermit into signing a marriage license in the Marissa Berensen episode of The Muppet Show, but do you think Miss Piggy got Kermit to sign a marriage license when he had amnesia in The Muppets Take Manhattan (and could she have gotten him to sign "Kermit the Frog" instead of "Phillip Phil"?)?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Unfortunatley it was on the show. D: Perhaps they really aren't a couple as we would like it.
Kermit=Denies or does not really like her in 'that way'
Piggy= Insists he is.