When does Season 37 start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sorry, but some of the language you use here is not appropriate (like your second-to-last message). It might be better if you use more "politically correct" language.

And Mikebenedict has a habit of annoying other members. It's best to just ignore him.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what I'm trying to say is there's a post about season 37 on the front page of the boards so why ask without checking that post out?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just stop fighting and everything will be ok. He's new to the form and it's hard when no one explains to new members about the forms. So just cut it out and all. Ok? Thank ya'll.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
And Mikebenedict has a habit of annoying other members. It's best to just ignore him.

And if there are any threads about Sesame Street ending or the disappearance of Loretta Long, Mike just freaks out as it's really going to happen and berates anyone who dare speak of such things.

It's really weird.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Did it ever occur to you to read some of the other posts before asking questions?

Jeez, Mike! Talk about being a party-pooper.

Drtooth

Reaction score
September? God I hate this. First they endlessly rerun episodes mixed with 2002 episodes, now we won't even see new episodes till september? Well... at least we'll be seeing new episodes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
September? God I hate this. First they endlessly rerun episodes mixed with 2002 episodes, now we won't even see new episodes till september? Well... at least we'll be seeing new episodes.
2003 actually, and those are some good eps! Don't be dissin' season 34! But still, I agree...as I've said before one of the things I looked forward to in April was the new season of Sesame Street. This PBS Kids GO block has screwed them up big time!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Please keep posts respectful. It isn't about being politically correct, it's about using language that is appropriate for a wide range of ages. MC is a family-friendly forum.

Multiple threads on the same topic can get annoying-- but that's why there are mods who can merge threads. No need to pick on new members. It can take some time to find your way around a new forum.

There is also no need for name calling. Try to ignore people who annoy you and if you can't do that, try responding politely. If that doesn't work, talk to a moderator.

Thanks everyone.

And I'm ready for some new episodes too.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.