When a Muppet says...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The scene where Kermit reads the script & there's all sorts of typos in it? The first time I heard this, it made me giggle like crazy. I sometimes think about that scene, and it just causes me to laugh!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
(1) In the climax of GMC, when the gang is atop the Mallory Gallery and Kermit says "We've got to find a way to lower ourselves down" (or some such thing), Lew whispers, "Right! Here's the paper towels!"
This makes me bust a gut every single time I watch it. Sooo hilarious!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I just love whenever a Jim Henson character says "What the hay?" I've noticed the Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob and Kermit saying it when they're perplexed by something, and it always makes me smile.... I think both because it's a funny expression that I use myself, and also because it makes me feel that Jim must've used the expression himself in order for it to translate over into at least 3 of his characters... it's a nice little Jim-specific continuity throughout those characters, and I like the little reminder of the man behind (or below, rather) those Muppets.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
When Beauregard says, "Maybe we can jump part-way" in TGMC
That's a good one. I also like Kermit going through the heist-prevention checklist: "Peanut butter?" Floyd: "Animal ate it all!" Animal: "Sorry..." Those are all funny lines on their own. Together, they rock.

Bobo got off a few good ones in the much-maligned MFS. "There now, how'd that work out for ya, OK?" after Singer (Jeffrey Tambor) is fired makes me laugh every time, as does his "Jalapenos" song (when bringing imprisoned-Gonzo his sandwich) and "Please load weapon" after Singer's plot crashes and burns.

And Bobo also had one of the better lines in the back end of The Muppets: "Hey, d'ya suppose we're actually workin' for the bad guy?" Bang-on...