What's Your Numbers, featuring Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
it has a release date of April 28 2011...also since i last posted here i was invited to go to the cast party as well as a few premiers featuring the other actors

Sidebottom

Reaction score
How'd you get the gig? Did you audition, or did they find you?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
a friend of mine told me about is on facebook and i ended up auditioning and getting the part on the spot

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Really awesome! And i kid you not, but i will TOTALLY go and see this movie in theatres, because you're in it.

Ok, so Anna Faris is another reason to totally go see this movie... but still, a fellow member of MC, and you being another puppeteer who isn't normally in the movie biz, i will totally go and support your work! Congrats!

Btw, what is Anna Faris like in person? Did you talk to her one on one? lol

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i did get to talk to Anna Faris, and she was extremely sweet, someone asked me if she was as ditsy as her usual roles and i didnt get that vibe from her at all,

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
bumping an old thread but the movie opens next friday im seeing tv spots everywhere...anyone going to see it...or download it? also for those that havent seen it here is the trailer at the puppet scene you can see my wolf Jet...also when you watch the movie look for Kody, Raps and a few others

http://youtu.be/QNLiOojDgLE