What's your favorite board?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here're mine, and the reasons why:

• Sesame Street/Classic Sesame Street: The original reason why I joined MC, to review Sesame Street, and because I'm a Sesame fancier!
  • Henson People: Love learning about Jim Henson, and the people who work/ed for him.
  • General Discussion Because I can start, and be part of any kind of topic at any time.
  • Puppetry Because I'm a puppeteer, and like to share, and read about puppetry knowledge.
  • TV Appearance: Otherwise, I would've never known about Grover and Fozzie being on Jimmy Kimmell.
  • Friends and Family I never realized just how many friends I have here, why my buddy list is almost full, and I don't have ANY on my ignore list (at Toonzone, that's a different story)

To top it all off, thank you Phillip for helping me feel very welcome here, and making so many wonder new friends.

That Announcer

Reaction score
My Top 3:

1) Friends and Family.
2) Friends and Family.
3) Friends and Family.

I don't know why I'm so attracted to that board, but I guess it's just because I like to get to know people.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never really thought of posting in that board, until my "My 500th Post" thread was moved there. But I'm glad I now view that board on a regular basis, I feel like an important part of the community there...that, and T*K*O!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I think "Fan fiction and fan art" and "friends and family" are tied as my absolute favorites, with "games" in a close second. But I do like just about all of them.

HPDJ

Reaction score
1. Games
2. Classic Muppets
3. Friends and Family

minor muppetz

Reaction score
this is the first time that i posted in the feedback section, so obviously feedback is not my favorite :eek: anyway, here are my top four:
1. classic muppets :wink:
2. classic sesame street
3. henson people
4. muppet merchandise