What's your claim to fame?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, for me, my claim to fame is really not that interesting. Muley's, on the other hand, is varied and fun. As official Spokes-Mule for the Memphis Ronald McDonald House he makes appearances and speeches for them, he appears at fund-raising benefits alongside radio station Rock 103.

The only thing I do that counts is Ghostbuster Williams or Soloman D.H. Blues (my half of the Memphis Blues Brothers).

Around here, well...you all know what kind of dumb things I'm famous for here. I'm most famous for (at the Delphi Boards) FOZZI3B3AR (with 3's, not E's), and signing things as "FOZ."

What are your claims to fame?

FOZ

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I was once a puppeteer on a program on public access. I was also Goober the Popcorn man. I think we did 3 shows for tv and that's it.

I'm also the guy who writes way too much on the Palisades Survivor game.

Tony

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm not known for much of anything.

Well, there is one thing. I was walking back to my friend's car one day, and he said I looked like I was talking to myself. I didn't realize I was doing it. He asked me what I said. I told him I didn't know. So, he started picking on me. Said "Ooooh! I'm a spaceranger!" "Hmmm. I think I like pie..." The pie thing turned into a running gag, and now I'm known as the pie guy.

*sigh*

:frown:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm famous for having an OCD that compels me to collect and dismember Fisher Price Little People...been on tv and in the papers a few times for that.

And for being on tv without actually being on tv and being on a game show that hasn't been broadcast yet.

So uh...yeah. I'm not famous for anything. I had a tail once.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
At school, being the private/reclusive person that I am, I always stood by the front door and opened it for anyone coming in and out. Or if not that, just stood there staring out the window or talked to whoever was there. So I was pretty much known as the "Door Man" or "Door Master." That was my "occupation" for six years 'til I moved earlier this year.

And if I wasn't by the door, I was in the locker room kicking soccer balls through chairs.

CraigD

Reaction score
Not famous for anything really, although I do write for DVD review site DVD Bits (www.dvdbits.com) and have recently started writing as an Australian correspondent for JoBlo's Movie Emporium (www.joblo.com).

That's it!

Craig

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I'm famous for having an OCD that compels me to collect and dismember Fisher Price Little People...been on tv and in the papers a few times for that.

And for being on tv without actually being on tv and being on a game show that hasn't been broadcast yet.

So uh...yeah. I'm not famous for anything. I had a tail once.
That tail thing.... *shivers*.... why do you always have to bring that up?

Kye

Reaction score
I've been fortunate to have had a few brushes with fame. I was on a couple of bad tv shows when I was younger..."I WAS AN EXTRA ON LAW AND ORDER ONCE, I had a small part in this horrible show called "out of the blue" for a while...it was about kids that worked at sea world. I was On MTV for a while as a guest VJ... I was always hanging out with pauly shore or Matt Penfield.

I was on the rosie O donnel show once as the scarecrow from Wizard of oz, and i scared the quintuplets so bad that she sang a song about it the next day

I guess the thing that i am most proud of, is that I was the MC and host of Madison "scare" Garden. It was At MSG in NYC. I played a Dead Disco John Travolta Called John "revolting". I was Onstage all october , Was on tv all the time and even made it on acsess hollywood and ET! I also got to be in a dressing room right next to Elton John! He liked my hair.

Now I am a Boring DJ for Radio Disney... I did it in Louisville and now in Orlando.. I get to perform in front of a lot of people, get to meet celebrities... but i think I would much rather just hang out watching old Muppet Movies, and chatting with you guys!:smile: