What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

ssetta

Reaction score
I have been having a lot of trouble posting, and reading message on YesterdayLand. People have said they're having the same problem. Maybe there's something wrong with the website. Have any of you been experiencing this?

Ernie101

Reaction score
Give me the link and ill be able to figure it out

ssetta

Reaction score
http://www.yesterdayland.com

I can log onto the website, but I can't do much else. I can't read or post any messages. Other people have told me they have been having those same problems.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Im getting in find i dont know if it is bcause im a guest or what but you may have been acidently baned because that happens sometimes

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think I was banned. It just would say "connection failed" or "connection timed out". It might be something with my computer or something. Do you have AOL? That's what I have.

ssetta

Reaction score
Oh, so that's probably a better server.

All I'm trying to do is get more people to sign the petition. I even tried posting something on The N message board. And I don't think it even got posted. I don't know why. What if I started a new petition for there to be a CTW channel? Do you think it would have a lot of signatures? More signatures than this?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
ssetta, YesterdayLand was undergoing server maintenance, and that's why it wasn't working.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I fixed it when you wake up and see this message im in bed man cause i been workin on it all night

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
I fixed it when you wake up and see this message im in bed man cause i been workin on it all night
Um yeah .. in your dreams !