What's the first Muppets-related thing you seen?

What's the first Muppet-related you saw

• Total voters

Vincent L

Reaction score
The earliest I can think of is a trailer for Muppets From Space when I was in fourth grade, though I have no idea what Muppets are at that time.
The first time I have any idea what Muppets are is when I heard The Carpenters sing The Rainbow Connection, and I looked up the song on Wikipedia.

SSLFan

Reaction score
As far as the Muppets, my memory is quite sketchy as to when I was FIRST exposed to them. I remember seeing those commercials for "The Best of the Muppet Show" VHS releases. My first time seeing a Muppet production was watching "The Muppets Take Mahattan" on DVD which my dad had brought for me.

With SS, I honestly can't remember the first time I watched it. I just remember seeing an ad for the stage show coming to my town around late 1997-early 1998 and being pshyed and wanting to see it!

Boy that just took me back, Lol.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Let me think... I remember I had a Kermit doll but I don't if I still got it. When I was thirteen or fourteen, my mother insisted we throw each and everyone of my toys in the trash, not caring that some may have sentimenatal value. My brother saved some but I'm not sure if the doll was among them. At least I have another one now.
I also remember watching Muppet Babies as a kid and seeing the trailer for Muppets From Space on TV.
And I have the vague memory of having watched Sesame Street.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My first exposure to the Muppets was watching Sesame Street as a very young child. I learned to read at an early age and I have no doubt that it was responsible for helping me learn that.

I also remember seeing either reruns or commercials for The Muppet Show when I was little, but no real specifics.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've always been in Walt Disney World a lot. So natuarally I've seen Muppet-Vision 3D a lot, and I've always enjoyed MV3D, a lot.
So, when I, was in the library one day looking for a movie, me, and my younger sister should watch, I found The Great Mupper Caper DVD. So I took it out.
I LOVED the movie at the time and found it hilarious! So, then began my Muppet fandom.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Well I watched Sesame Street almost everyday for the first ten or twelve years of my life, so...

But my first memory of The Muppet Show Muppets is watching The Muppet's Wizard of Oz on TV when I was nine years old. I'm sure I had seen stuff with them before that, but that is the first thing I remember.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
As everyone probably has, my first experience with the Muppets was watching Sesame Street when I was really little. I kind of remember watching reruns of Muppet Babies when I was 3 or so. :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
My first exposure to the Muppets was when I saw "Elmo In Grouchland." Not counting Sesame Street, the first thing I saw was "Muppets Classic Theater". (That one will always have a place in my heart! :smile: )

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My first exposure to the Muppets was when I saw Sesame Street videos (Sesame Street Stays up Late, Put Down the Duckie, Getting Ready to Read, I'm Glad I'm Me, Learning About Numbers, Learning About Letters, Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years) and episodes like the one where Slimey goes into Space (I remember the part when The Count was counting down).

My first exposure to Disney's Muppets was when I saw a preview of the Kokomo music video and the trailer for Muppet Classic Theater.