what's SESAME TOO..?????

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the same thing as 123 Sesame, just Sesame Street re-runs from the past few years. Sesame Street Unpaved is old episodes from 1969-1989.

ssetta

Reaction score
Okay, I can explain:

"Sesame Too" is another way of saying "123 Sesame Street". The way it works is, the shows on during the day at 9:30/12:30 ET are episodes from Season 30. And the shows at 5 am ET/2 am PT are from Season 25. And apparently, I was told the shows from Season 25 will be phased out as well as Season 30 (I was looking to keep Season 25 on as well). And I think Season 25 is being phased out for a completely different reason. It's because most of the preschoolers who watch Noggin like the NEW Sesame Street, because it has Elmo's World. (Not something we like!) I mean, I think the Season 25 shows are timeless as well. Especially the one where The Ugly Duckling is trying on new looks, Telly breaking Luis's vase, Telly being afraid to go down the slide, and many others. But for some reason, I was looking at the schedule, and I saw that starting next week, Sesame Too will be on at 3:30/12:30 pm ET as well, as it was on for a little while. When they had it on at that time before, those were the shows from Season 25. I wonder if that's what they'll do now, or they'll just do more of that Season 30!