What's My Part?: Toe

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Announcer: It's now time to play.... ("What's My Part?" logo is shown) "What's My Part?" (fanfare music plays as auddience applauds) And here's your host, Guy Smiley!
(Audience cheers as Guy Smiley enters)
Guy Smiley: Welcome, welcome! I am Guy Smiley, and this is "What's My Part?" And here are todays contestants.... Sherlock Hemlock...
Sherlock Hemlock: Egad! I am the worlds greatest detective, Sherlock Hemlock, and I will use clues to solve the mystery.
Guy Smiley: Yes, you are the world's greatest detective, just like how I am the world's greatest game show host. And next we have Telly Monster.
Telly Monster: H-h-hello, Guy.. Boy, am I ever nervous!
Guy Smiley: Well, good luck anyway. And finaly, we've got Sinister Sam.
Sinister Sam: Hello! I hope that I will win.
Guy Smiley: As you know, our mystery guest will be a part of the body, so put on your blindfolds as we announce our guest.
Announcer: Today's mystery guest is a Toe.
Guy Smiley: Okay, we all know what it is, so let's see if our first contestant can guess.
Sherlock Hemlock: Is it a part of the body that's inside your head, which you need to think and figure things out with?
Toe: No, that would be a brain, and I am not a brain.
Guy Smiley: That's one wrong answer, and now we'll see if our next contestant can guess.
Telly: Yes, is it... ouch!
Guy Smiley: What's wrong?
Telly: I accidently stepped on my toe!
Guy Smiley: Toe? Well, congraduations, you've guessed our guess! It is a toe!
(fanfare music play)
Tely: Oh, boy! (takes off blindfold and jumps up and down)
Sinister Sam: (with blindfold off) Wait a minute! (angrily) He guessed the corrct answer before I had a chance to ask for clues!
Telly: (scarred) uh... Thta's not.. Uh, what I mean is...
Sinister Sam: (sounding eangrier with each word) You beat me, I didn't even guess, and I have something to say to you!
Telly: Uhhh... wh-what...?
Sinister Sam: (sticking out his hand, sounding nicer) Congraduations!
Telly: (confused) Huh?
Sinister Sam: I would have liked to have won, but you did a good job.
Guy Smiley: And for being such a good sport, all three of you will win prizes.
Sherlock Hemlock: Oh, boy!
Guy Smiley: Our winer, Telly Monster, wins a package of Guy Smiley Colectable Triangles.
Tely: Wow!
Guy Smiley: Sinister Sam wins a trip to the Guy Smiley Ranch.
Sinister Sam: I like that!
Guy Smiley: And Sherlock Hemlock wins an official Guy Smiley Detective Kit. And we'll all see you next time on "What's My Part?"
(the logo is seen once again)