What's going on with the smilies?

Smiles

Reaction score
I just noticed that some of them are working right:smirk:, and some of them are just normal smiles instead of muppets:confused: .

It's prolly just some thing that will be fixed soon, but I'm a total smilie addict so I had to ask....

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting about this. It's related to the upgrade we did earlier today. I should have it fixed in the next few minutes.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Have the smilies ever been different in the past before I joined up?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Have the smilies ever been different in the past before I joined up?
Nope. I'd still like to see just a few new ones. KermieBaby47 made some awesome looking ones of Big Bird, Elmo, Grover, Rizzo, and more. I gotta find that thread though...

F

furryredmonster

I want the Elmo laughing smilie! It will bring some Elmo into this non-Elmoish forum.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I found the thread, but apparently KermieBaby cleaned out his PhotoBucket album, so those Big Bird, Rizzo, Grover, etc smileys are no longer available for viewing.

Timotheus

Reaction score
One of Super Grover would be cool. Elmo I'm not so sure on...

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well, I found the thread, but apparently KermieBaby cleaned out his PhotoBucket album, so those Big Bird, Rizzo, Grover, etc smileys are no longer available for viewing.
Darn. Those sounded really cool!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I think I saved those to my computer, but I gotta dig em up. They were great! I'll see about finding them when I have time.