1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What would be your "Ultimate Poser?"

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Ignohippo, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Ignohippo

Ignohippo Member

So, if your wildest dreams could come true, what would be the poser(s) you'd like to see made?

For me it would be:

(1) The Electric Mayhem (with a really great, accurate Animal). Instruments sold separately.

(2) Fozzie

(3) Sesame Street (particularly Grover (with Super Grover add-ons), Cookie and Big Bird)

(4) Sweetums!

(5) Miss Piggy

(6) Gonzo (accurate nose)

(7) Rowlf

(8) Statler and Woldorf
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Scooter!
  3. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

If we're talking my "ultimate" one, then I would defianaly have to say a life size Big Bird. That would defiantly be awesome to have standing in the corner of the house. Also after seeing my friend's garden gnome that would talk everytime somebody walked by, I got the idea that I would love to see an Oscar poser that would toss out grouchy comments and insults whenever somebody walked by!
  4. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Snuffy! The question is, however, where in my house would I be able to put something so large? Hmm...
  5. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Even Sesame Street didn't used to have anyplace to store him. Back in the 70's when they were at Reeves Teletape, they literally used to hang him from the rafters when he was not in use.

:p
  6. HauntedPuppet

HauntedPuppet New Member

sold separately?

Your ultimate wildest dream would still have the instruments sold separately?
  7. Ignohippo

Ignohippo Member

It was a joke.
  8. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Are we doing the poser wish list again? I thought we did one after the last three came out. I will just be happy when we get this next one out then go from there! :rolleyes:
  9. Ignohippo

Ignohippo Member

This is a little different than a wish list, it's a "dream" list.
  10. muppzd

muppzd Member

mine would be
    Pepe
    Sweetums life size
    Crazy Harry
    Sam the Eagle
    Lew Zealand
    and Dr. Teeth
    :)
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oscar and trash can (Sesame), The Gorgs (Fraggle), Scooter or Fozzie (TMS)
  12. kdking

kdking Member

Uncle Deadly...with a cape and a poseable tail [so he can stand up on his own]
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Luncheon Counter Monster. I've always had a thing for him. Oooh, with Big Mean Carl. They'd make a great team.
  14. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Because I cant settle for one, the "Ultimate" poser for me would be a base poser that you could turn into any Muppet character.However, that would be pretty much impossible because of the different sizes and different base shapes.The base skellington would have to have interchangeable heads, height adjustment(including arms and legs), and throw over skins-so if you want Rowlf or Fozzie,etc.Or if you wanted Swedish chef, Statler,Waldorf,Bunsen,Beaker or Sam-then you put the appropiate head on.This will probably never see light of day, but one can dream.
  15. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Question: Hypothetically, if they were to make a Swedish Chef poser, what do you think they would use for his hands? A similar foam with nylon stretched over it like with Gonzo's nose?

And would he have a wedding ring?

Also, my ultimate poser would have to be a Grover with Super accessories. A GMC Gonzo with a Camilla. The entire band with instruments.

And, last but not least a Kermit that's 10% smaller than his actual size.... er... wait.
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Lets hope eFX have learnt from MR's mistake.Swedish Chef's hands could be made simular to Animal's or Gonzo's-that is a felt like material over a wire frame with fibre filling.If they want more realistic hands with knuckles,etc, then they could go for non poseable plastic hands.Hadnt noticed the wedding ring but if one wasnt put on, it wouldnt be a big deal to put one on.:hungry:
  17. GONZO 13

GONZO 13 New Member

I agree with you a life sized sweetums would be out of this world! And it would be cool if they made an Uncle Deadly!:scary: Now that would be cool!
  18. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

I would LOVE to have Waldorf and Statler, Ernie and Bert, Grover and The Count.

The Electric Mayhem, Fozzie, Crazy Harry, Camilla and Scooter would be really great too.

Right now, I think Bunsen and Beaker would be my ULTIMATE dream posers.
  19. Ignohippo

Ignohippo Member

Uncle Deadly would be amazing!
  20. Telly

Telly Active Member

I'm gonna say Fozzie