What Whoopi said to Elmo on "Hollywood Squares"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I asked this before, but no one answered so I thought I'd ask this in a new thread. What exactly did Whoopi say that made Elmo respond, "Elmo learned a new word?"

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well I haven't seen that in ages, but my guess would probably be a four letter word that if I tried to type here, I'd get stars instead of letters...

But that's my guess.

I mean she could have said something like "daisy" and Elmo has never heard of that word before. And Whoopie doesn't want Elmo to learn the word "daisy" because deep down "daisy" is an evil, evil word...

:big_grin:

Ryan

Reaction score
" 1, 2 3, 4 5 6, 7 8 9.....they all came out...for the ladybug's picnic!" :wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Cut it out, you commedians. I'm serious. Skeeter Muppet, you were the one who originally mentioned that so what exactly did Whoopi say? I'm interested in knowing this because I don't usually miss the "Hollywood Squares" episodes with Muppets on it. I want to know more about the ones I did miss. I'm also sort of upset that they haven't had any of those characters on the show this season. The only puppet character they had on the show this year was Triumph the Comic Insult Dog and I don't care much for that character at all.

Devo

Reaction score
I'm as interested as everyone else in what Whoopi said, but I must correct Skeeter. "1 2 3, 4 5 6, 7 8 9, 10 11 12, ladybugs came, to the ladybugs picnic." 12, not 9. Just a heads-up.

Devo

Waiting to watch Late Late Show instead of Conan.
Craig = Boo
Kermit = YAY!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Sure, I'm asking a question about a dirty-Muppet joke on a mature family show and you people are worried about freakin' ladybugs!! Skeeter, are you still here? It looks like you're the only one who knows the answer to my question.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Devo
"1 2 3, 4 5 6, 7 8 9, 10 11 12, ladybugs came, to the ladybugs picnic." 12, not 9. Just a heads-up.
B]

The fact that 12 ladybugs came wasn't fair becase the Gentlemen bugs only numbered 9.

Beauregard

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
I asked this before, but no one answered so I thought I'd ask this in a new thread. What exactly did Whoopi say that made Elmo respond, "Elmo learned a new word?"
We don't know; the censors, being who/what they are, bleeped out the word in the blooper reel. The only thing we know is that it was obviously a dirty word of some kind.

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thank you, Kim. That's all I wanted to know. As for the rest of you, was that so hard? Gosh, this is even the wrong board for that stuff. The ladybugs picnic thing was on "Sesame Street," not "The Muppet Show." Anyway, thanks again, Kim. Now I can sleep tonight.