What was the last thing you bought on eBay and why

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know, just for the fun of it the last thing I bought off ebay was some Happy meal toys, :smile:. I'm thinking about collecting them, which I do already have a somewhat small collection alright which includes the complete set of Jim Henson's Dinosaurs (which by the way I have a lot more extras in case anyone is interested and wants to buy or trade), the complete set of Muppet Treasure Island HM toys, almost the whole set of Fraggle Rock, Scrooge McDuck from Ducktales, Muppet Baby Fozzie, and Baby Kermit and Piggy from that Happy Birthday Happy Meal train set (anyone remember that, it loved it):wink: in my collection so far, in still unopen in their bags.

But the one I'm looking forward to getting that I just bought off ebay for only a buck is Roger Rabbit in Disneyland Toontown. I just love Roger Rabbit so much.

ngreen522

Reaction score
:smile: Musical Rainbow Connection Kermit Figurine

... been wanting this one for a while!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Donald is a favorite Disney Character of mine as well, one of the many Disney pins I bought is Donald Duck, along with some other favorites of mine, Jack Skellington, King Louie, and of course Kermit, :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I pretty much like Mickey, Minnie, Freddie, Morttie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Huey, Dewy, Louie, Uncle Scrooge and any of the older characters of Disney. But Donald and Goofy stick out the best with me. I used to say my freind was Donald and i was Goofy. Sorry to ramble on. Let's get back on track here.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of the ducklings my favorite is Louie, and for some reason my favorite rare characters are Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar :smile:.

The newest thing I bought on ebay was the new Comic Con My Little Pony :smile:. Because she is spiffy and black :big_grin:!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I love comic con figures. I have a lot of the Muppet ones. Good stuff.

I got my Nightmare Before Christmas pins yesterday, I'm loving them, but I think after the auction ends with this last pins I'm bidding on, I think I'll be done buying pins for awhile.

Telly

Reaction score
I bought Palisades Series 5 Gonzo this morning. I'm trying to put my "main" Muppet characters in the Backstage Playset.
i was bidding on the DC Superheroes Two-Face, but I got outbidded.