What was the last thing you bought on eBay and why

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I managed to get my hands on an original WW2 jeep cap (aka Radar cap).

Sad thing is, apparently it shrunk over time, because it's a bit snug.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Excellent thread idea. I just bought this Uncle Scrooge Pin. I've wanted this one for a while, cuz I love the guy, love Ducktales, but mostly love Disney pins!

Wifey bought this on Sunday, and we got it today! Now we can hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we feel the need.

Yay! :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just recently bought this awesome Halloween mask made by Don Post Studios. It is the Disney Big Bad Wolf from the "Three Little Pigs" cartoons!

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/165/f/5/Unleashing_the_wolf_inside_me_by_WileE2005.jpg
That mask is awesome. Looks great
Excellent thread idea. I just bought this Uncle Scrooge Pin. I've wanted this one for a while, cuz I love the guy, love Ducktales, but mostly love Disney pins!

Wifey bought this on Sunday, and we got it today! Now we can hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we feel the need.

Yay! :big_grin:
Cool Pin Kermiebaby47, and congrads on becoming a father

Luke

Reaction score
I bought the Gonzo photo puppet, and the full set of Gremlins NECA figures. I'm currently searching for actual screen used props from movies ive liked as im building up a display in my house.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I'm looking though Ebay right now, I use way too much ebay, :smile::crazy:

I went and ahead and bought Darkwing Duck Volume two from Ebay because I can't find it anywhere esle.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
the last thing i brought on ebay was a full set of Gerard way's "umbrella academy" comics for my sisters b'day presie. She really liked it so it was a great buy!