What was the last Henson thing you watched?

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Just watched The Muppets in French. I was rehearsing with a fellow musician for six shows we're doing in northern France in August, so I thought I'd keep the French vibe going. I'm happy to report the movie holds up extremely well en francais. (Even the songs with dubbed French lyrics - there's a surprising sweetness to the French female vocalist subbing for Amy Adams, especially in "Life's A Happy Song" and "Me Party.")

Hayley B

Reaction score
Wizard Of OZ. Just had to see Piggy's Wicked Witch of the West outfit again. Still think it's cool and bad looking. But can't stand this movie very much.

Hubert

Reaction score
Now the last Henson thing I watched was The Muppet Movie

Hayley B

Reaction score
^ like it because that's a one I rather watch.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Yesterday I watched several Bert and Ernie segments on YouTube. Then last night I was at my best friend's house and she showed me a Bert and Ernie clip that was in Turkish.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I just watched The Cube, and that freaked me out.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I watched the Pearl Bailey episode of TMS this afternoon, and I thought it was fantastic, one of the best episodes of the series to that point. The detail in the Camelot number was amazing.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wizard Of OZ. Just had to see Piggy's Wicked Witch of the West outfit again. Still think it's cool and bad looking. But can't stand this movie very much.
I think we mean Henson as in the Muppet productions when he was still alive not after. Lol!

amygam

Reaction score
I watched some dinosaur outtakes on youtube. The baby had a meltdown it was hilerious!