What was the Ghost of Faffner Hall like?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Lets talk about this show. What was it like? What Muppets made appearances on the show?

P

Philo and Gunge

I'm the one who submitted most of the info on the Henson Database and I am not sure if that is T.R. in the episode, it looked like him I'm not sure.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I'm the one who submitted most of the info on the Henson Database and I am not sure if that is T.R. in the episode, it looked like him I'm not sure.
And as always thanks for your help. What episode was it were you think you saw T.R ?

P

Philo and Gunge

muppet_dk said:
And as always thanks for your help. What episode was it were you think you saw T.R ?
The coposition contest episode.

muppetofatime

Reaction score
i read that the ghost of faffner hall was an animated version of fraggle rock. i'm guessing it wasn't right. what was the show about anyway?

Skekayuk

Reaction score
While we're talking about this, let's not forgot that the title role was actually puppeteered by a fine West End Singer-Actress.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
muppetofatime said:
i read that the ghost of faffner hall was an animated version of fraggle rock. i'm guessing it wasn't right. what was the show about anyway?
Farkas Faffner, many times-great nephew of Fughetta Faffner, inherits Faffner Hall. Faffner Hall is a music academy inhabited by a wide variety of characters, most noteably the Wild Impresario (he's the guy in my icon) and two young teens named Riff and Mimi. It wasn't unusual to find famous musicians like James Taylor, Nigel Kennedy or Aswad hanging around there either. And we can't forget the title character, the ghost of Madame Fughetta Faffner herself. Everyone in the house is united by their love of music.

Farkas hates music, with a passion. He'd love nothing more than to kick everyone out of Faffner Hall and tear it down and get rich off of it.

So the plot of every episode centered around some sort of music-related project happening at Faffner Hall (like the composition contest or the Festival of Sound), and Farkas attempting to put a stop to it and make some money in the process. Each episode also had a theme to it that taught the viewers something new about music every day; for instance, the composition contest episode showcased various ways of writing music, from sol-fa (do-re-mi) and notes on the stave to chord signs, as the Wild Imp tried to write down his own composition.

-Kim