1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

1. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

It's Airing On Disney Junior Again, And It WAS Taken Off!!
  2. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Dark Shadows (the old tv show on Roku)

Then..

Once Upon A Time. Also on Roku. Just the 1st episode of the 2nd season. Hopefully I'll watch the 2nd one tomorrow and the one that will be airing tomorrow and then I'll be caught up. :)
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

American Horror Story. I didn't watch too much of it last year but was intrigued by the previews for this season. The premiere confused me quite a bit, but there is a lot going and I'm definitely going to keep watching. Jessica Lange makes an excellent creepy nun.
  4. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

The very last episode of Dragonball GT. I use to watch DB/DBZ in order, but I stopped once they got to Cell. Now I've been watching episode out of randoms and I'm out of place with this saga (including from GT) . So, I thought I would cheat tonight and watch the very last episode.
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I am so in love with The New Normal. It's so funny and so adorable and gah. Love. :flirt:
  6. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I had to get caught up on Dancing with the Stars, since I live on the east coast during that storm. So happy Roku/Hulu had it. Happily made in time to watch the results last night.
  7. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

I'm obsessed with Friends, Once Upon a Time and Doctor Who