What TV series seasons do you have on DVD?

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey Cullen, was the M-U-S-H DVD officially licensed, or is it a bootleg?
Actually it's a bunch of episodes from an old VHS tape and recorded off the TV from the Groovie Goolies and Friends that were put on a DVD.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hmm- TV show seasons on DVD- I've got quite a few.
And right off the bat I will have to mention MacGyver and Full House- I did have the whole series for the former and a good few for the latter, but wound up selling them a while back. Whenever I have the money to spare, I'll probably get them again in the complete series sets. (But I honestly have seen virtually every episode in any case, but still love watching them.:smile: And I still have various episodes taped on VHS- some from original ABC airings.)

The Muppet Show Seasons 1-3 (of course!)
(And the associated Muppet movies and specials on either VHS or DVD of course.)

Sesame Street (Old School Volumes 1 and 2, 40 Years of Sunny Days, various other specials [Big Bird Goes to China, Big Bird Goes to Japan, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, A Sesame Street Chrismtas Carol, Elmo's Christmas Countdown], and numerous VHS tapes [Elmo Saves Christmas, Don't Eat the Pictures: Sesame Street at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, many of the new material/classic clips tapes- i.e. Learn About Numbers, Learn About Letters, etc.])

Fraggle Rock (Seasons 1-5 or however you want to count it- all the seasons individually)
Fraggle Rock (complete animated series)
Garfield and Friends (Seasons 4 and 5 because I found them really cheap at Target one day- maybe I'll eventually get the rest of the series)
Garbage Pail Kids (complete series- the cartoon really isn't nearly as bad as some claim- I grew up watching this as a kid, so there's some nostalgia there. lol)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1980s series- Seasons 1-8 -really hope Seasons 9 and 10 get released soon to finish this series. And I'd love to get the "Turtles Forever" special on DVD too.)

Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers (I have one disc of the first volume on DVD because I randomly found it very cheaply at a thrift store- but as far as Disney cartoons go, I have this one and DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, and Talespin on various VHS tapes as well. And Gummi Bears and others taped off of TV and put on CD.)

Who's The Boss? (Season 1- would love to get the rest if they were ever released)

Growing Pains (Season 1- would love to get the rest if they were ever released)

Perfect Strangers (Seasons 1 and 2- would love to get the rest if they get released)

Family Ties (Seasons 1-5 - oh they better release the last 2 seasons! I love this show!)

Diff'rent Strokes (Seasons 1 and 2. I'd love to get the rest of this series if it ever got released.)

Welcome Back Kotter (Season 1 - would love to get the rest of the series if it got released.)

WKRP in Cincinnatti (Season 1- would love to get the rest of the series if it got released.)

Charles in Charge (Seasons 1-5 and that's the complete series -yeah! I love this show.)

Happy Days (Seasons 1-2 ..whenever I can afford it, I'd like to get Seasons 3 and 4. And the rest of the series whenver it's released.)

Saved By the Bell (Seasons 1-5)
Saved By the Bell: The College Years (the complete series)
Saved By the Bell: The New Class (Seasons 1-7)
[Now if we could just get Disney to release "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" with the original pilot- I've mainly got all that taped from TV at this point.]

Knight Rider (Seasons 1-4 which is the whole series)
Adventures of Superman (live action '50s classic! Seasons 1-6, i.e. the whole series)
Superboy (Season 1- would really love to see the other seasons released)
The Flash (complete series for this great 1990s live action show)
Wonder Woman (Seasons 1-3, i.e. the complete series- classic live action '70s DC action)
The Incredible Hulk (Season 1- would love to get Seasons 2-5 when I can afford it. I do have the TV-movies on DVD though. -classic live action '70s Marvel action.)
Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (Seasons 1-4 and that makes the whole series)

While I'm naming superhero shows, I also have all the episode of The Amazing Spider-Man (the live action '70s US show) taped from TV and official VHS releases and such on CD somewhere.
Really would love to have this officially on DVD.
I also have the whole series of Automan on VHS, taped from TV. Incidentally, I've got Battlestar Galactica (the '70s original) and Galactica 1980 taped from SCI-FI airings too. Maybe one day I'll get the actual DVD releases when I can afford them.

The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries (classic live action '70s show- Seasons 1 and 2- I really want Season 3 to get released so I can complete this series)
The Hardy Boys ('90s show- complete series)
Nancy Drew ('90s show- complete series)
The Mickey Mouse Club (The Hardy Boys- "The Mystery of the Applegate Treasure" complete story arc. Would really love to have the other Hardy Boys serial- "The Mystery of Ghost Farm"- get released.)

And most recently finally got ALF - the complete 4 seasons of the live action show (I've got the DVD releases for both of the cartoons too- wish those would get released in their entirety though.) And I only finally got ALF on DVD because I found them all for a really good cheap price. I'm still upset though because most all the episodes are edited and I'd really much rather have an uncut version of the episodes. (Don't know if I want to try to invest in the German releases though- but those do seem to be much more intact for the most part.)

I think that's about all of them for now, various episodes of various shows on VHS releases notwithstanding.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Let's see...well, naturally I have season 1 - 3 of The Muppet Show on DVD. I also have 1 DVD and quite a few VHS versions of the volumes that Time-Life released around ten years ago.

As far as non-Muppety series go, I have the first two seasons of CSI: Miami and seasons 2 - 5 of CSI: New York on DVD. Continuing in the crime drama genre I also have the first two seasons of NCIS as well as seasons 2 - 4 of Numb3rs.

I have the DVD sets of all four seasons of the Sherlock Holmes series produced by Granada, as well as the DVD set of all four Sherlock Holmes movies that Granada made. I also have the Planet of the Apes TV series on DVD, season 4 of Stargate Atlantis and seasons 1 - 4 of Ghost Hunters. One of my favorites is my DVD set of the series Tales of the Gold Monkey.

On the animated side of things I have the DVD set of seasons 1 -3 of Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears. I also have the Robotech Perfect Collection DVD set, which is all three Robotech sagas plus Robotech: The Sentinels. I also have a few episodes of Pound Puppies, Voltron and Dumbo's Circus on VHS.

-Kim

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot a few of my favorite series in my earlier post.
I also have
Swamp Thing (the 1990 cartoon series)- the complete series on DVD (this wasn't too hard as there were only 5 episodes for the series- but the officially released DVD is out of print now, so it can be a bit hard to find.)

The Greatest American Hero (Seasons 1-3, i.e. the complete series- Believe it or not, I love this show.:smile:)

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (Seasons 1-4, i.e. the complete series- one of my favorites of the Scooby-Doo shows- though I generally love them all)

Early Edition (Seasons 1 and 2- I really hope Seasons 3 and 4 get released soon so I can have the whole series on DVD.)

I also have a Best of collection for Bravestarr on DVD.
:big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have...

The Muppet Show Seasons 1-3
Sesame Street Old School Vols. 1 and 2
Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days
Fraggle Rock Seasons 1-4 (Individual sets)
Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series
Seinfeld: The Complete Series
The Office Seasons 1-5
30 Rock Seasons 1-3
How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-4
Glee - Season 1, Vol. 1
Family Guy - Vols. 1-7
American Dad - Vols. 1-4
Tiny Toon Adventures - Season 1 Vols. 1 and 2
Animaniacs - Vols. 1-3
Pinky and The Brain - Vols. 1-3

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have...
  • Arrested Development - Complete Series
  • The Dick Van Dyke Show - Complete Series
  • Dinosaurs - Complete Series
  • Fraggle Rock - Complete Series
  • Greg the Bunny - Complete Series
  • Invader Zim - Complete Series
  • The Muppet Show - Seasons 1-3
  • NewsRadio - Complete Series
  • Saturday Night Live - Season 1

Also I must get Big Bang Theory and 3rd Rock From the Sun.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Has it been on THAT long already? Seems like it just started yesterday. O.O
Crazy, isn't it? I just got into it this summer when I found the first two seasons really cheap. Such an awesome, awesome show.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Crazy, isn't it? I just got into it this summer when I found the first two seasons really cheap. Such an awesome, awesome show.
Ya know, I didn't get into that show until this past summer either. I was surprised. I didn't think I would like it.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I have:
  • The Muppet Show Seasons 1-3 (I can't wait for four and five :concern:)
  • ALF Complete Series
  • Fraggle Rock Season 4 (Haven't been able to find the others :cry:)
  • Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series
  • Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days and a few random specials
And am planning on getting the Futurama season sets (if they aren't sold out at Best Buy by Friday).