What time is it where you are?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It is 11:05AM nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
its 1.00pm here,
Theres some programs available that you can download and they tell you the times of all different countries etc, you can set about 20 different clocks to set all your friends time zones. I had that on my computer once anyway. :smile:
just type in world clock or something like that at www.download.com. :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sounds neat, but it would just be one more thing to clog up my modems speed

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
sounds neat, but it would just be one more thing to clog up my modems speed
I dont think you even need modems to use some of these, you need one to download the program but thats all. There are many clock programs that syncronise your computer clock to the exact time.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It will be 9:23 PM nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
9:29 and all's well! 9:29 and all's well! Except the guards have captured Maid Marian, the sheriff's up to no good, that dog is stealing the cheese, and it's really only 4:30...