What song can you not get out of your head?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Recently ive had to sdong Time after time stuck in my head...and im sharing my evil with you all mwahahaha

http://youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU
Not evil at all - if someone gets Cyndi stuck in my head, my response is "thank you" (i was just listening to that song this weekend as well as "Shine")

If people just know/remember Cyndi from the debut album, they may tend to dismiss her as a borderline novelty act since her persona was so colorful but she is an incredible artist who just gets better and better (she's actually in my top 10 favorites) My fave Cyndi tracks are I Drove All Night, Who Let in the Rain, and The World Is Stone.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
Great...now I have Pat Benatar AND Cyndi fighting for dominance...hey! Someone get me a fight promoter! What a GREAT matchup!!

-----------------

dwmckim

Reaction score
-----------------------
Great...now I have Pat Benatar AND Cyndi fighting for dominance...hey! Someone get me a fight promoter! What a GREAT matchup!!

-----------------
Wow - that WOULD be quite the battle...Pat has "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" to her advantage where Cyndi has her whole wrestling connections.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watching the Halloween Music Choice channel on Comcast (excuse me, I mean xfinity), I can't seem to get this Jonathan Richman song "Vampire Girl" out of my head... I can't help but envision a TMS-esque production number out ofit, :laugh:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
For some reason, after reading Snowth's post, I now have "Punk Rock Girl" playing in my head... woo hoo!

-------------------------

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Yesterday was sucha repeat-programm playing on the radio. Result: I've got Coldplay's Clocks followed by Adele's Set Fire to the Rain forever stuck in my head...