What song can you not get out of your head?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Sad to say... but "Hey, a Movie!" has been playing nonstop in my brain for days now. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily...but when I'm trying to focus on a book about corrupt journalism practices and corporate network manipulation and all I can "hear" is that...urgh.
------------------------

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For some reason, I've been breaking into "We Built this City" during Math class.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I think a LOT of us have gotten that song stuck in our head as of late and it will probably be worse after the movie comes out!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
No no no no please no...I recall summers when that thing was played over and over on top 40 stations and every mall sound system seemed to rejoice in it...

-------------------

dwmckim

Reaction score
------------------
No no no no please no...I recall summers when that thing was played over and over on top 40 stations and every mall sound system seemed to rejoice in it...

-------------------
You think that's bad? When the song was originally out, i still lived in Geneva Ohio at the time (a suburb of Cleveland) and Cleveland was so hyped at the time being chosen to be the city of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so "We Built This City" ("...on rock and roll") became the de facto Theme Song for the entire place so besides regular heavy airplay everywhere else was getting, there was NO escaping that song at the time...it was EVERYWHERE. (It's a good thing i liked the song)

But now that i associate it with the Muppets i can fully live with getting it stuck in my head lots more again.

...and speaking of Muppety songs stuck in my head, today i've had OK Go's Muppet Show Theme stuck in my head all day - i even bring my walkman with me all the time to help bus rides/waits more bearable and despite having a two hour tape of Shakespear's Sisters songs that i've been listening to, TMS Theme still gets right back in my head when the headphones are taken off!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My mind's been going through a medley of Phineas & Ferb songs since yesterday and it's driving me to bananas!