What song can you not get out of your head?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, a week or two ago, my mom was just telling me that I got the songs "Crocodile Rock" and "Bennie and the Jets" stuck in her head due to the fact that we watched that Muppet Show episode so many times recently. A few minutes later she said that both songs were out of her head, to which I responded by saying that the next song that comes on the radio would be one of those two songs.

It wasn't, but later I had my iPod on in the car, and one of the first few songs to come on was, of course, "Crocodile Rock". However, I don't have the "Bennie and the Jets" on there (and now I'm wembling between the regular version or the one with Scooter singing it badly...) So after a few weeks of it not being played on the radio, I get the clever idea to just look it up and listen to it. Now I can't get it out of my head.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
For a good part of the day, I've had "Don Quixote" by Nik Kershaw stuck in my head.

Come to think of it, that's not the only song of his that's been getting stuck in my head lately...

MLR930

Reaction score
the new Hanson song "Thinking about Somethin" and I don't even like that usually, I hated "Mmmbop"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The first part of 'Chilly Down' has been cycling in my head for about an hour now.

Dearth

Reaction score
My wife has forbidden me to play the Muppet Show's "Rhyming Song" for a while, because it's been stuck in her head for about two days.... ever since we were listening to a CD in the car and my eight year old asked me to play the Rhyming Song a second time.

Dearth

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My wife has forbidden me to play the Muppet Show's "Rhyming Song" for a while, because it's been stuck in her head for about two days.... ever since we were listening to a CD in the car and my eight year old asked me to play the Rhyming Song a second time.

Dearth
LOL. "Let's all sing The Rhyming Song, The Rhyming Song, The Rhyming Song, Let's take turns and rhyme together, The Rhyming Song!"

Right now I have a bunch of Bowling for Soup songs stuck in my head. I'm not complaining, though, because they're my favorite modern band. :sing:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
"She Drives Me Crazy" is driving me crazy (and not necessarily in a good way)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Most of the songs from Shock Treatment, To Morrow, My Melody of Love by Bobby Vinton, and Thank You by Alanis Morissette.