What song can you not get out of your head?

Kiki

Reaction score
After seeing what's on MC Radio, I now have "Muppet Sing-Along" (from the It's Not Easy Being Green sing-along video) stuck in my head.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I can NOT get the song "Wordplay" by Jason Mraz out of my head. It's been bonded to my skull for three days! Riduculous!

Teheheman

Reaction score
My parody I'm writing that I'm not letting a certain woman that isn't on here listen to. Also, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift because I figured out that would be the best proposal song. I'm just missing a woman. Details kinda suck sometimes.

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Right now and for a few days I can't get "For the Longest Time" by Billy Joel out of my head.

I guess you can say For the Longest Time has been in my head for the longest time,:smile:.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Right now and for a few days I can't get "For the Longest Time" by Billy Joel out of my head.

I guess you can say For the Longest Time has been in my head for the longest time,:smile:.
Not you've got it in my head! lol!

Nick22

Reaction score
"My Heart Goes On" by Celine Dion hasnt gotten out of my head since i watched Titanic yesterday. and im watching it again right now. i feel so bad for all the third class people :frown::cry::frown:

MudGarden

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna

We have been listening to numerous versions of the classic Mahna Mahna for incorporation into the Fantastic World Exhibition. My current fav version is done by Cake.