What sketches scared you as a kid?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just thought of some more.

Zizzy Zoomers - That used to absolutely SCARE me when I was little.Someone NEEDS to put that back up on Youtube.

Beginning Middle and End(Sally Cruikshank) - It wasn't the entire song,it was just those shots with the two eyes and the mouth on Seymours bed,(I used to think it was alive),but otherwise liked the song.

Cartoon at night with people saying "Goodnight" - I don't know why but that cartoon just made me feel a bit uneasy for some reason.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
Cartoon at night with people saying "Goodnight" - I don't know why but that cartoon just made me feel a bit uneasy for some reason.
I think I remember that one, yeah it was kinda scary. It would be interesting to examine what made these things so disturbing...psychologically speaking that is. lol

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
PinballStewie said:
And why not?! Seriously, I'd like to know.
Actually I have another solution.Maybe ISNorden could manage to get another copy of the song and her friend could take off the Noggin logo because I heard that she has a friend with the technlonogy to take off the Noggin logo.Hope that helps.

ISNorden

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
Actually I have another solution.Maybe ISNorden could manage to get another copy of the song and her friend could take off the Noggin logo because I heard that she has a friend with the technology to take off the Noggin logo.Hope that helps.
*nods* I know a guy who edits video and audio as part of his advertising business; he and I thought of replacing the Noggin logo with the "Classic Sesame Fan Club" logo you might have seen in a few submissions. (Something that looked professional wouldn't attract as much suspicion, we figured...)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a copy of the "Zizzy Zoomers" sketch online. If it turns up in my collection of episodes, though, I'll pass the clip on to my friend and have him edit out the old logo. (Heck, I'll accept e-mailed copies from anyone who has the clip in a net-friendly format; my address is runelady@chorus.net if you don't have it in your address book.) Many thanks!

Mokeystar

Reaction score
I heard the Zizzy Zoomers clip is featured on the DVD "All Star Alphabet". Another clip that scared me (that used to be on YT), that is on this DVD is the "Dragnet W" sketch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mokeystar said:
I heard the Zizzy Zoomers clip is featured on the DVD "All Star Alphabet". Another clip that scared me (that used to be on YT), that is on this DVD is the "Dragnet W" sketch.
I LOVED that one when I was little!What made you scared of it though?

Mokeystar

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
I LOVED that one when I was little!What made you scared of it though?
I don't know why that "W" clip scared me. I think because the set was dark and creepy...and the "W" was a bad guy. I once had a nightmare when I was about five that the W was chasing me! :smile: It was all over for me after that.
But now I love the clip.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mokeystar said:
I don't know why that "W" clip scared me. I think because the set was dark and creepy...and the "W" was a bad guy. I once had a nightmare when I was about five that the W was chasing me! :smile: It was all over for me after that.
But now I love the clip.
Yeah I was so glad to see it on Youtube.I don't know why it got removed.

ISNorden

Reaction score
bigjeffy said:
Yeah I was so glad to see it on Youtube.I don't know why it got removed.
The guy who posted it probably got his account axed (and all his clips deleted) after Viacom cracked down on YouTube. (A lot of the older Sesame clips people posted came from recordings of the shows on Noggin...which is owned by Viacom and has broadcasting rights to those episodes, even if they never air anymore.) I'm praying that I've got a logo-free copy of that clip someplace, though!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
ISNorden said:
The guy who posted it probably got his account axed (and all his clips deleted) after Viacom cracked down on YouTube. (A lot of the older Sesame clips people posted came from recordings of the shows on Noggin...which is owned by Viacom and has broadcasting rights to those episodes, even if they never air anymore.) I'm praying that I've got a logo-free copy of that clip someplace, though!
But Viacom didn't even own any of those clips.