What show did you look fwd to watching when you stayed homw when you sick

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Remeber that when i was in school when i was sick i'd watch alot of shows i would only see then

Prices is Right
Under the umbrella tree
Eureka Castle
Mr Rogers
Zooballezoo
Whats Happin
1970's 1980 sitcom reruns

what are ypour shows that you thought well at least this is on well i am sick form school

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Eureka Castle
haha actully I pretended to be sick allot just so I could stay home with my little sister and watch the show!:big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
OMG! The Price is right is my TOP show to watch!

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh, great topic! There were a bunch of shows (besides Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock). Actually, I think I only got FR when we had the free-trial of Disney Channel. We didn't subscribe at the time. Other shows on Disney that I would try to catch were Welcome to Pooh Corner, Under the Umbrella Tree, and Dumbo's Circus. I also watched Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show. That was my main pleasure at the time I think as far as other kid shows outside of Muppets. Loved that show!!! Others were Today's Special and Lamb Chop's Play Along, and The Puzzle Place.
As for non-kid shows, Live With Regis and Kathie Lee.

Kiki

Reaction score
Actually, I'm home sick as we speak. I was feeling a bit 'how's ya father' yesterday and this s'morning my mum's like "Are you still feelin sick? Would you like to stay home?" So j'ah. I mean c'mon you gotta make the most outta these things! Pfft, I'm SUCH a slacker. :smirk: :wink:

Anyways, whenever I'm sick, I always look forward to watch...
SESAME STREET! (and occasionally those cheesy soap operas).

(Cause obviously at 8:30 am I'm at school, erlack!)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Actually, I'm home sick as we speak. I was feeling a bit 'how's ya father' yesterday and this s'morning my mum's like "Are you still feelin sick? Would you like to stay home?" So j'ah. I mean c'mon you gotta make the most outta these things! Pfft, I'm SUCH a slacker. :smirk: :wink:

Anyways, whenever I'm sick, I always look forward to watch...
SESAME STREET! (and occasionally those cheesy soap operas).

(Cause obviously at 8:30 am I'm at school, erlack!)
Kiki....I watched Austin Powers yesterday...so funny!! Especially Goldmember where they're speaking a thick accented/slang filled british english. Such halarity!

Well, what I would watch would be Sesame Street, Muppet Babies, Muppet Show (later that evening actually, so I'd watch it pratically every day, sick or no) I adored Eureka's Castle! It was the best ever!

Mom would always watch Price is Right, so would Dad, so I'd end up watching it with them, unless I was sleeping. If I was sick however, Mom would usually make me sleep a lot, because I usually used most of my sick days quickly! Got sick a lot when I was little. Up until like...I was 13 or 14 I was out so much!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
*Full House
*Boy Meets World
*Rugrats
*The Muppet Show (on Oddyssey Channel):smile:
*That's So Raven
*The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
*Saved by the Bell
*The Nanny
*MADTv