What Pig preference do you have?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Ok, so we now know the great news, our beloved Muppet replica line is carrying on!:big_grin:
I thought that this would be a good place to argue and voice our opinions to which Piggy and more importantly which hair style you are hoping they go for and which ears they go for.
I for one love her like this
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/untitled.jpg

If someone wants to start a poll then please scrap this thread

Davina

Reaction score
hubby and i were discussing this.. and decided that we could deal with pretty much any of them except that awkward season 1 or bad perm piggy.. any of the others we would be just fine with...would be nice if she had stylable hair, and it would be really really cool (so says hubby) if they could do removable wig options for her.. and of course, a little wardrobe collection....maybe in a little steamer trunk...
depending of course on how much they want to invest in her details and "extras"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As always Jamie, you are right on the money. The last 2 examples of Piggy are horendous:eek:
I really was trying to find the ugliest Piggy out there. I think the last one (French Muppets TV version) wins...or loses as the case may be. I really haven't been thrilled with many of the Piggys in recent years. There was one they used in some of the last Christmas special that was okay, but there was also a B version (like with Fozzie) that they used in some shots that didn't look too good.

I really hope this Piggy Poser isn't just a modern Piggy with some classic purple gloves. They should go for iconic.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I really was trying to find the ugliest Piggy out there. I think the last one (French Muppets TV version) wins...or loses as the case may be. I really haven't been thrilled with many of the Piggys in recent years. There was one they used in some of the last Christmas special that was okay, but there was also a B version (like with Fozzie) that they used in some shots that didn't look too good.

I really hope this Piggy Poser isn't just a modern Piggy with some classic purple gloves. They should go for iconic.
Agreed, the iconic look would please the masses.
:eek: to the bad Piggy pic you posted.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly 100% agree (again). I suspect the majority of the people who will buy these posers are likely to be from the Muppet Show era and movies to have the desposable income required to buy these. IMHO, it would be a huge mistake on Disneys part to go with the newer-look pig as they would alienate a significant portion of the buyers!:attitude:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I also 100% agree. The newer Miss Piggy's just dont quite have that look, I fully agree with you Anthony that the picture you used of Piggy is great, the look, the hair, the ears and even the pink dress is perfect, I love that piccy.

I hope she doesnt look like this Piggy which I recently discovered on youtube, I have not seen this puppet used in anything else, I dont think, she looks like her face has been put in a vice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAqquCBuv4g

Chris

muppetguy

Reaction score
Jamie, why haven't they put you on their payroll yet? you would be an AMAZING asset to their team. You always have very honest and close to most opinions of the masses. i VOTE FOR jamie to join them and help them out! :smile::wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ugh that last piggy pic looks awful and the piggy in the vid looks like some one sat on her....i wouldnt mind a classic look piggy as long as its not a season 1 look