What Other Forums Are You A Member Of?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've posted on lotr.net (I think that's the name) before -- mostly just to enter their poetry contests. I'm a frequent poster at artgarfunkel.com, though you don't need a username to post there. I'm a semi-active member of epinions.com (my attention to that site has waned somewhat lately), and I often post comments on other people's reviews. And I just joined bolt.com through the "American Idol" website so I could send some major RAH RAH RAHs out to Clay Aiken. :flirt: On the whole, though, I tend to read much more than I post - I'm shy even online!
Erin

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I have been all over the place.

I used to post A LOT over at Cubs.com. That was back in 1998 (ah, the year of the Wild Card. The year of Sammy. Almost, but not quite), before Major League Baseball kind of took over and it wasn't as much fun (before it was owned by the Cubs, I guess. I'm not sure. But it had this great "family" atmosphere, kind of like here at MC. We helped this one woman and her son go to a ball game at Wrigley Field. The Cubs helped out too and they got to meet the players and so on).

Then there was bttf.com (a "Back to the Future" site. The best out there). But then that got boring because there are only so many times that you can discuss certain things. Plus they didn't have much of a sense of humor.

Then I post here.

Then there's Tough Pigs.

I post at Mugglenet.com, a Harry Potter site (or at least I used to. I got sort of busy so I haven't been over there much).

Then there are tons of places where I lurk. Realitytvfans.com (I love my reality tv shows!) and televisionwithoutpity.com (an *awesome* place to get funny reviews of shows)...

With all of my time on the internet it's amazing I get *anything* done...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Here (surprise)

LaughingPlace (the best Disney one)

SitcomsOnline (GREAT for you sitcom-lovers!!!)

The "Another World" Discussion Forum (I'm in love with a woman who was on that show)

And ToughPigs here and there

Those are the "biggies".

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Just here and at Palisades. I've never been much for message boards becuase they technically involve interaction with other humans. I had to force myself to sign up here. And I only joined Palisades because so many of the others here were already over there.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
And I only joined Palisades because so many of the others here were already over there.
So if several of us jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

:wink:

:halo:

Thijs

Reaction score
zwartekat.nl a dutch theatre/comedy site. I am there for 1,5 year now. I am member of toughpigs, but i ve never posted.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
So if several of us jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
How high a bridge?

:crazy:

Accually, I was thinking about joining the Palisades board anyway. I was just happier about when I was sure that some poeple I already knew were going to be there.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

Accually, I was thinking about joining the Palisades board anyway. I was just happier about when I was sure that some poeple I already knew were going to be there.
Seems to be too late now. That forum has been down for days now, at least from where I sit.