What other creatures are living in Fraggle Rock?

Redsonga

Reaction score
....They don't even have to be official, they can just be your own ideas.

I like to think that there are many smaller types of races related to the gorgs, and also, going by some of the supporting characters we see, a few cat like monster tribes..and of course, talking rats and mice.
It's funny, FR seems to lean more toward furry and clawed creepy crawlies than scaley ones....Of course, the idea that it is tied to a world where there are dragons and sea monsters opens up a whole world of possiablies....

I love unicorns, but I really don't think one would fit *lol*

..maybe a baby one?...:coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I could see unicorns living in one of the worlds accessible from Matt's Room. :smile:

There seem to be lots of mammals, quite a few insects/arachnids, and ... you're right ... reptiles/amphibians are pretty rare.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm surprised there aren't more fish in Fraggle Rock. One of the types of elemental fraggle in my version of FR eats fish. I think it makes sense given how much fraggles love to swim :3

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, there was that HUMONGOUS sea creature who lives there. Also, up until the Merggles episode, the Fraggle Pond was portrayed as very shallow ... like just a small pit filled with water (with a drain). It's not until the Merggle episode where you can actually dive down and swim a long ways over to the Tree of Life. That's probably why there are so few fish around.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, if the pond had really been that shallow all that time Mr. Sea Monster would not have been able to fit IMHO :3. So it works..and we get to see how long a fraggle can dive to :smile:. At least one of the more non-fishy ones...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Red's Sea Monster wasn't in that pond, though (or everyone would have seen it).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh...*lol* I haven't watched that episode in a while..but I still think that could have been where it got in ages ago...When maybe the ponds were a big lake....
I wonder about the space frog..if it looks different than what they are use to what does a fraggle rock frog look like :confused:?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I could see unicorns living in one of the worlds accessible from Matt's Room. :smile:
Nah... Unicorns seem too conventional. If there's one thing I think about Fraggle Rock is that they have millions of uncategorized beings that we could never think to imagine. Things with names like Snoofts, Bizzwables, Fanged Fonglers, Itchy Bibblebugs....and stuff unnamed.

Redsonga

Reaction score
If they can have dragons and mer-fraggles they can have unicorns :wink:. You can get anywhere in those caves in Matt's room after all...